Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really looking forward to LIM's Snake figures but since they put those on the back burner (such a shame) our only hope is that whenever Konami announces their new MG games they also introduce new figures. They did that with Silent Hill and the figures look good, at least on the promo shots.

For everyone that has asked, yes Solid is still in development, the reason we're taking so long is because we're trying to find the best materials to recreate the suit and not only make it look good but also have it be able to pose without any risk of creasing and deterioration, longevity is extremely important to us and we don't want to just settle for the Hot Toys Spider-Man suit material, keep in mind his suit isn't just a skin tight leotard, it's baggy in some areas and tight in others with some components placed under it to give shape, it's a design that needs a lot of R&D if we want to get it right.
Quoting a post posted 145 days ago.
One can continue to hope.

LIM lost interest in MGS
i am sad
Not true.
But it will be quite a while before we actually see any MGS figures from them, I'm sure... They aim for quality and don't just wanna rush things out to grab some coin. You can see what happened to the Suit from the Hot Toys release. LIM just doesn't wanna repeat Hot Toys' mistake...
So patience is the key, I guess... as tough as it might be... :coffee:

We talk about it almost everyday we want to do new and better things with Solid so it takes time.
I continue to cross my fingers that there will be a metal gear renaissance --> ps5 remake(s?) announcements (i will take anything at this point, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3?); this will hopefully then light a fire with Limtoys to release more metal gear 1/6 figures.

I continue to cross my fingers that there will be a metal gear renaissance --> ps5 remake(s?) announcements (i will take anything at this point, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3?); this will hopefully then light a fire with Limtoys to release more metal gear 1/6 figures.

My hope is that whenever Konami announce new MG games they also announced new MG figures, like they did when they brought back Silent Hill. Both 1/6 SH figures look amazing, if we get MG figures on that level I'll be happy.

Well After so long I returned to the thread that actually makes me a fan of the 1/6 world

I don't consume mg like I use to but I'm still looking for some mgs figures, this time I rescued an old and incomplete the Boss for 60 bucks, The suit is in pretty bad shape but I'll try to restore it 👌

Also I'm still curious about what happened to the zii productions solid snake??? It was a scam in the end??

Attachments

• IMG_20230405_210622.jpg
    IMG_20230405_210622.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230405_210447.jpg
    IMG_20230405_210447.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230405_210408.jpg
    IMG_20230405_210408.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
It’s really a shame we haven’t gotten anything Metal Gear in awhile. I snatched up everything Lim Toys had to offer:

View attachment 632029

Hot toys as well but I would really like to add a good Solid Snake. I only have the Yamato one from the early 2000s.

Nice 👌
You didn't customized the yamato doll??

Lim did an outstanding job for mgV I still don't know why they abandoned the franchise 😔

I still have hope for a solid of konami revive the game with a remake

Nice 👌

Lim did an outstanding job for mgV I still don't know why they abandoned the franchise 😔

RX said they are eventually going to do a Sneaking suit Venom Snake. So I am holding out hope that it happens in my lifetime.

Nice 👌

Nope :( it’s still very stock. I bought a custom stand for it. It’s definitely showing it’s age lol

Still hoping here as well!

Nope :( it’s still very stock. I bought a custom stand for it. It’s definitely showing it’s age lol

Still hoping here as well!

I just couldn't keep it stock 😖

But If I'm able to get another konami doll , probably I'm not gonna mod it .. probably 👀

Off topic
I sold almost all my metalgear collection including games

Attachments

• IMG_20230409_142236.jpg
    IMG_20230409_142236.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230409_141635.jpg
    IMG_20230409_141635.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Also I'm still curious about what happened to the zii productions solid snake??? It was a scam in the end??
Last I saw, they posted a photo of an updated sculpt on their Insta.
I'm guessing they went back to the drawing board and revised some stuff. The feedback on the BBICN forum was anything but kind. lol

Back