Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Life’s end. Isn’t it beautiful? It’s almost tragic. When life ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to die.

IMG_20220810_184536.jpg

IMG_20220810_184605.jpg

Happy you got it but it breaks my heart to see the flaking suit tho. 😅 But I hope you enjoy it.
Aesthetically it's already my favorite figure along with the Gunslinger. It's a bummer that the suit is flaking even in places it has never been moved before. I sold Amsus Aragorn and a McFarlane Batman to get him, so it was a good deal imo. I find myself mostly collecting my favorite characters these days and selling all the others. So I am pretty happy with him, even tho it seems I'll have to keep him in that pose. Patiently waiting for your Snakes too!

Can you make a better Snake than this?
At least they acted.View attachment 593823View attachment 593824
Have faith! Some people where saying the same thing about the Gunslinger when VTS had released theirs and the Limtoys one was being delayed. But after all the wait was over, Limtoys version was the superior one in every aspect. Zii. Productions haven't released theirs yet, it's just a prototype. While the headsculpt looks great, the suit material and pattern doesn't look accurate at all.

Lim have 3 Snakes their working on (1, 2 & 5 last I heard). I think they want to get the 2nd run of the gunslinger and the ‘Investigator’ shipped out before more solicitations.

Hopefully not too much longer. I need MGS2 Snake -been waiting on a true 1:6 of that since the game.

Lim have 3 Snakes their working on (1, 2 & 5 last I heard). I think they want to get the 2nd run of the gunslinger and the ‘Investigator’ shipped out before more solicitations.
I hope they're working on other guys on the side besides snake. Grey Fox is a dream, but I don't think we'll ever see him or somebody liek sam done in 3P for some time.

I hope they're working on other guys on the side besides snake. Grey Fox is a dream, but I don't think we'll ever see him or somebody liek sam done in 3P for some time.
Man Gray Fox would be awesome! I never even played MGS1 and he was still one of my favorite characters from the series. lol

ulderico-martinelli-test-3-def.jpg

Too bad we never got a 1/6 version of Gecco's statue:

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back