Medicom TIE Fighter Backstabber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That lateral hose that goes in the back should be gray.

Yep. Gonna change that also once I found a replacement.

TIEFighterPilot_zpsd7d731c2.png

Last edited:
What different types of 1:1 Tie/AT-AT helmets do you have, I mean which makers? Is there a big difference to the SDS? SDS by all accounts is perfect except the one glaring thing on the mohawk, but everything else than that seems perfect.

How big a differnce is there between makers?

Finally tried washing my figures. And this what I found...

WP_20131207_002_zps940d05ee.jpg

I think I should move Praji to a new body. The TIE Fighter pilot is short, but he is well proportioned. But Praji's body is having a short legs.

Love my sds
6jv3.jpg

Would love to have one with the silver, though I think the wife would kill me. Maybe I'll try to find another marmit to paint up

I didn't realize that there was a 13-17 year old age requirement to become a tie pilot :slap

Finally tried washing my figures. And this what I found...

WP_20131207_002_zps940d05ee.jpg

I think I should move Praji to a new body. The TIE Fighter pilot is short, but he is well proportioned. But Praji's body is having a short legs.

What different types of 1:1 Tie/AT-AT helmets do you have, I mean which makers? Is there a big difference to the SDS? SDS by all accounts is perfect except the one glaring thing on the mohawk, but everything else than that seems perfect.

How big a differnce is there between makers?

I have SDS TIE Pilot armor on bust, Laws (DL) AT-AT Driver armor on bust (white version), DL AT-AT Driver gray version and DL TIE Fighter Pilot (Backstabber). The SDS TIE is a great helmet and armor, they are in fact used as ROTJ with some changes - indeed the front fork on the mohawk is not too good, the only issue though. DL makes the best AT-AT Drivers out there, hands down.

1jsb.jpg

On the 1:6 scale the Marmit TIE Fighter Pilot is ROTJ and the Medicoms are ANH (the new one seems a combo). Then the 1:5 Attakus TIE Pilot (very cool, but quite inaccurate alas - huge chestbox and big vocorder) and Gentle Giant busts are all ANH.

This is my Custom Tie Pilot, helmet, jumpsuit and belt from a Marmit, body, boots, gloves and bracer from the SS Cobra Commander.

Sideshow has it, my favorite euro store also.

But I suggest looking to Japan, I saw a brand spanking new go for $90 on yahoo, unfortunately I didn't have the money to get it then, and I recently got my second Marmit to go with my old Medi so..

Back