Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess you wouldn’t be interested in my in hand pics I’m going to post when I receive it in a couple of days right :lol
I could’ve sworn I ordered one but can’t find a conformation so I might wind up with one too, I am interested to see if he’s shinier

I could’ve sworn I ordered one but can’t find a conformation so I might wind up with one too, I am interested to see if he’s shinier
I‘m getting mine from HLJ..they have been go to for a long time. They never charge me in advance for preorders. They ship pretty quick

I also just had mine shipped yesterday from HLJ coming DHL, should be here next week. I agree they are a reliable site and easy to use and very quick to ship.

I know Mando is sold out or backordered by most vendors in Asia now..but my god..there must be a shipping delay in Asia..No YouTuber has reviewed this yet all weekend long . Usually when Mafex releases a new figure..there is at least someone from Asia that does at least one in hand review of a figure within 24 hrs of its release in Japan ..whether the video is in English or not .

My tracking has no problem ..should get him sometime this week

wow I’ve only seen a handfull of pics of Mando in hand online as well.

I think if this keeps up..I think people might not get their orders right away…maybe not for a few weeks at this point :unsure:

Mine just landed with the HT Armorer. Looking forward to getting home from work... hopefully at a decent time today.

I think there is a shortage of the figure. AmiAmi hasn’t gotten theirs in yet but HLJ got theirs a day early and shipped them out already. I got mine today from HLJ to Colorado in 3 days.

Attachments

• D3551C9E-9D6E-4F52-BC68-D5B2C4E21C80.jpeg
    D3551C9E-9D6E-4F52-BC68-D5B2C4E21C80.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 85
While this is probably the best 6” figure, I’m just so over this season 1 Beskar version. If anybody wants one now, I’ll sell mine for cost. I didn’t even bother to open it.

Mine was sitting in my personal warehouse w/ HLJ, but after watching that vid, I think I'm going to cancel and get a refund. Like the proportions, but I had forgotten that this didn't include a jetpack or the mudhorn pauldron, which just seems kinda lazy TBH. Will hold out for the inevitable season 2 version.

The shoulder strap and blaster on the back sucks AGAIN lol, why do people try to get that to work. Just give up.

Other than that I think it's a pretty solid release, there's some slight mis-printing of the black visor paint and I have some marks on my shoulder pauldrons. But I still think it's great otherwise. 16 hands!

I put my customizing knowledge to test today on the pink blaster and it worked. From customizing and striping paint etc I found that clear coats or clear paint colors are usually able to be removed with alcohol (91%} and a q-tip. I tried it out and the pink is almost completely removed without disturbing any of the paint beneath it. So if you were on the fence and skipped Mafex Mando because of the pink blaster I corrected it in less then 5min.

Attachments

• 98C99AAF-0BBC-4A6E-8FF2-D16071B3A539.jpeg
    98C99AAF-0BBC-4A6E-8FF2-D16071B3A539.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 92
Back