Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I know Kaneda was mentioned in another thread, but it looks like his bike is coming too.

From Toy World:

I will own this set. A really good 1:6 Immigrant bike will be worth the funds.

I need more pics to be sure but kaneda's face doesn't look so good (too much triangular). I hope they'll do Tetsuo too. He would be great on motorbike.

Kaneda.jpg

Cheers Batty!

I think I just did somehing childish in my pants.... nayce!

Sweet Jeebus, I am so happy.

I'm guessing a price tag of at least $225.00 for the bike. Unfortunately that may be a gracious estimate. I would say Kaneda hits at around $165.00 to $179.00 for US mark up. Maybe $145.00 if you are buying in Asia. We will see.

I didn't think it was possible to top 2008 in terms of 1/6 glory, and then 2009 did. Now 2010 is looking very dangerous indeed.

Well crap... I was a bit iffy on a Kaneda (just not digging the head), but the bike might be too much to resist.

And if they release others I'll probably unable to say no.

Thanks Batty. Kaneda looks a bit better here.

But what do you think of a crossover hot toys zombie Michael Jackson with the bike ?!:D Maybe Jackson was an inspiration for Kaneda's clothes after all.

Looks like it may be the old Medicom hand sculpted/glued to the gun... hope not!

Still loving it though!

Back