ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good dump is one of life’s under-rated pleasures. But like a-dev I’d be happy to give it up altogether. How do they poop on the Enterprise anyway? Is it ever revealed? Never seen a single ‘gents’ or ‘ladies’ sign on the whole show.

I just pooped yayyyyy lol :yess:

It’s the little things in life that are so special lol

Burger Wings and Beer here I come!
--

The feeling, sensation, and satisfaction of taking a poop within the confines of one's personal bathroom while sitting comfortably on a clean and sanitary commode with plenty of good quality toilet paper or moist wipes with pleasant smelling and strong air sanitizer nearby is truly a wonderful one of a kind experience.

I just pooped yayyyyy lol :yess:
*Jye afterward* -->
200.gif

All 30 staples removed!

OUCH!!

Back to bed lol

2 sneezes snuck in today…knocked me on my ass!

Still 5 weeks out from work.

Hurry up Obi-Wan!

Hmmm

Nope

But i’m improving. :yess:
--

It takes a while for a proper fully baked loaf to eventually squeeze out of the oven piping warm and steamy hopefully without any complications. In the meantime, you make do with sporadic bits, clumps, and pieces when nature calls without being inhibited by medication causing constipation side effects.

It’s been hell on earth to be honest laying here on my bed watching movies while my wife does both her chores and mine lol

I’m improving but definitely at a slower pace than I was expecting. I’m outside now taking a slow walk around the home and absorbing some sun (it was a long winter I really need to move to Cali with the earthquakes, crime, traffic, pollution and $30 gallon of gas to get away from this miserable cold).

My appetite is back but even that I cut down I think I lost like 15lbs or my kidney weighed 13lbs lol

It’s been 2 weeks and 4 days since the surgery and i’ll still be home from work for another few weeks. :thud:

I get depressed and feel sorry for myself here and there but then snap out of it when my son screams “DAD…SPIDER!”

Thank You for asking :hi5:

Last edited:
Back