ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stable and back home :yess:

Doctor said every-time I catch covid it brings me one step closer to having a stroke, heart attack or lung clot due to my increased blood clot levels. :yess:
Holy crap... sounds nice... 😟

What about blood thinners...? Not an option?

All the best to you! And stay away from covid from now on, k? 😉

Whoa! You got Covid again? Sorry to hear that Jye, but glad you're back home and doing better! Somehow this is the first time this thread popped up in my Latest Posts list this week.

It seems this hit you shortly after the Snyderverse discussion in the Future Of DC Films thread; ZSJL is known to make viewers physically ill, but its effects apparently are worse than I ever imagined. Best to remove all things Snyder from your life just to be sure. :lecture

I’m home from hospital doing much better lolz

Wife and son covid + as soon as they are better Avatar 2 here we come :yess:

Side note I had lost my taste/smell senses post first time covid 2020 it took 1 1/2 years for it to return and just like that it is gone again :slap :gah:

I’m home from hospital doing much better lolz

Wife and son covid + as soon as they are better Avatar 2 here we come :yess:

Side note I had lost my taste/smell senses post first time covid 2020 it took 1 1/2 years for it to return and just like that it is gone again :slap :gah:

Spoke to a colleague recently and she'd lost her sense of smell/taste for a year. That's depression material. And you lost yours for 1 1/2 years?! Far out... I hope it returns asap this time round.

Spoke to a colleague recently and she'd lost her sense of smell/taste for a year. That's depression material. And you lost yours for 1 1/2 years?! Far out... I hope it returns asap this time round.
It’s actually returning right now taste back like 70% and smell like 30%! :yess:

My wife tests me by feeding me fried liver and spraying bleach lol :crying

Bottom line way quicker than from the first time!

My current left shoulder separation:

Normal right shoulder:

8241F5BB-8EB3-407B-8B3C-DC99313103A1.jpeg

Not normal lol:

E1C43D01-E323-4FD2-B403-57506492A7E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back