ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhh nooooooo :slap

FA359608-D052-40CF-B914-095BF7658FD4.jpeg

“Murphy…I’m a mess.”

The hospital comes through again they were able to stabilize me with their Covid treatment protocols although now i’m on watch for blood clots in my lungs so continuous catscans are in order but at least i’m not 101 degrees anymore and coughing up blood.

I still feel weak but i’m on my to no longer being dehydrated and I can take a deep breath again and the painful chills have greatly diminished.

My wife is letting me post again she’s like fine new trailers are out and Avatar reviews are out go play with your friends :rotfl

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Well you see it didn't do him any harm or cause the death of anyone he happens to know so what are you worried about??
That’s the exact reason he used. He said zero impact on his family.

I told him he’s very fortunate he should appreciate the gift.

For me not so fortunate.

Dang man I was wondering where you've been and now I know! That freaking sucks!! Hopefully your neighbor never gets shot or run over so that you don't have to say "you know I've never had any problems with gunfire or automobiles, are you sure it's not in your head?"

“Murphy…I’m a mess.”

The hospital comes through again they were able to stabilize me with their Covid treatment protocols although now i’m on watch for blood clots in my lungs so continuous catscans are in order but at least i’m not 101 degrees anymore and coughing up blood.

I still feel weak but i’m on my to no longer being dehydrated and I can take a deep breath again and the painful chills have greatly diminished.

My wife is letting me post again she’s like fine new trailers are out and Avatar reviews are out go play with your friends :rotfl

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
Drink lots of beer, beer is full of Vitamin B and antioxidants! :lecture

Stable and back home :yess:

Doctor said every-time I catch covid it brings me one step closer to having a stroke, heart attack or lung clot due to my increased blood clot levels. :yess:

Back