ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that beer or all the hot wax they'll need at the spa for you?

jye.jpeg

40year-old-virgin-steve-carell.gif

I went with an uncaptioned version for obvious reasons lol...

I am 20 years married and a drunk hot blonde chick hit on me at the bar I didn’t know what to do tonight I was confused.lol

My friends were like bro wtf lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I am 20 years married and a drunk hot blonde chick hit on me at the bar I didn’t know what to do tonight I was confused.lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
A wise decision, as she was likely a "drunk hot" blonde (i.e., as seen through beer goggles) as opposed to a drunk "hot blonde". I hope you thanked your friends. :lol

A wise decision, as she was likely a "drunk hot" blonde (i.e., as seen through beer goggles) as opposed to a drunk "hot blonde". I hope you thanked your friends. :lol
Once my intoxicated state wore off I realized that she was hitting on me for financial reasons only, the female bartender even warned me.

I have to say It was really weird seeing a hot girl super intoxicated sitting at a bar alone though.

She said it would remain a mystery why.

She was white and began flirting with a black guy who was with his black girlfriend I thought she was going to get her ass kicked by his girl who looked much stronger than her.

She actually physically pushed her chair over to the guy and leaned on him and his girl was right next to him! :horror

The look on his girlfriend’s face was freaking priceless lol

Then she came back to me with more flirting taking off her coat and showing off her body which was pretty damn fine and then started flirting with my group asking for free drinks.

I felt guilty but not going to lie also exhilarated that I was being flirted with even if just for money it certainly made for an interesting evening to say the least.

Bartender asked our group if we were ok with her and we said yes no reason for management to protect us from her.

She did start cursing out loud more and more though.

I left and figured the highest bidder took her home but someone in my group texted me saying that she got kicked out by the manager for causing even more of a ruckus lol

That will be a missing person on the news one day.

Last edited:
Once my intoxicated state wore off I realized that she was hitting on me for financial reasons only the female bartender even warned me.

Weird seeing a hot girl super intoxicated sitting at a bar alone.

She said it would remain a mystery why.

She was white and began flirting with a black guy who was with his black girlfriend I thought she was going to get her ass kicked by his girl who looked much stronger than her.

She actually physically pushed her chair over to the guy and leaned on him and his girl was right next to him! :horror

The look on his girlfriend’s face was freaking priceless lol

Then she came back to me with more flirting taking off her coat and showing off her body which was pretty damn fine and then started flirting with my group asking for free drinks.

I felt guilty but not going to lie also exhilarated that I was being flirted with even if just for money it certainly made for an interesting evening to say the least.

Bartender asked our group if we were ok with her and we said yes no reason for management to protect us from her.

She did start cursing out loud more and more though.

I left and figured the highest bidder took her home but someone in my group texted me saying that she got kicked out by the manager for causing even more of a ruckus lol

That will be a missing person on the news one day.
I don’t know, it doesn’t sound like anyone would actually miss her enough to report it lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a perfect solution for this.

Make a clone. That's 1 percent of your wife ( her left ear) and 99 percent Jessica Alba in her prime early 20s.

Sleep with the clone. If your wife says you cheated, then point out it's not cheating. It's a clone. It's still "her"

Be defiant despite any allegations made against you. Shout, "I nibbled on the ear, and it tasted the same. Like mesquite!"

P.S. Does anyone here want crepes?

Back