MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.

Disney has announced that James Cameron's first trip to Pandora will be remastered and re-released in theaters worldwide on September 23, 2022.
Gotta build that all-time box office lead on Endgame, until it gets a 10 year anniversary release.

You'll get Fem Panthers v. Namor. It will end with a castration of Namor to cement how powerful the Fem Panthers are. The procedure is called, "Cat Scratch Fever" and it will be the only appearance of Mexor. Enjoy.
532350cc2102d2131dfa05060ec3d7da.gif

A-At least I'll be able to buy a Stealth Suit Aquamomoa and pretend he's 90s Roidead N-Namor... r-right?

Uh sure I guess. Hope he gets a better head sculpt that's for sure.
If AM2 does well in theatres, I think we'll get an Aquamomoa in his new blue suit, which is close enough to the comic Namor one. If MCU Namor is that much of a letdown it'll be a good enough substitute, but I'm trying to remain optimistic. I still wish we could've gotten Luke Evans though. But it could be worse, and again, I'm keeping an open mind. But still, what could've been...

f7e9eed04b04c557a4f247b09faca4b8e77b3944r1-1032-1037v2_hq.jpg

Namor's supposed to be hot, dammit!

Where is your Kaecilius figure?
I was looking at the latest poster and noticed the two "thinking skeletons" at the bottom:

FRRrm5PVUAUpuN_

They have the same head as the Mindless Ones, which also briefly appeared in the MCU as Kaecilius and his buddies were sent to Dormammu's dimension.

marvel-cinematic-universe-extremely-realistic-fan-casting-poster-15391-large.jpg

Kind of weird to add it if this movie has nothing to do with the Dark Dimension. But I've read some rumours that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, a man can hope... With its BO, I'm losing hope for FB3 figures though. Now how will I get Jude & Mads HS? I really wanted that Jude Law for my Kang. And to think they wasted him on goddamn "Yon-Rogg". Christ...

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2022%2F03%2Ffantastic-beasts-the-secrets-of-dumbledore-grindelwald-love-confession-jude-law-mads-mikkelsen-video-watch-0.jpg

I guess I can always grab a BaleMan head off eBay, but...

If AM2 does well in theatres, I think we'll get an Aquamomoa in his new blue suit, which is close enough to the comic Namor one. If MCU Namor is that much of a letdown it'll be a good enough substitute, but I'm trying to remain optimistic. I still wish we could've gotten Luke Evans though. But it could be worse, and again, I'm keeping an open mind. But still, what could've been...

f7e9eed04b04c557a4f247b09faca4b8e77b3944r1-1032-1037v2_hq.jpg

Namor's supposed to be hot, dammit!

I was looking at the latest poster and noticed the two "thinking skeletons" at the bottom:

FRRrm5PVUAUpuN_

They have the same head as the Mindless Ones, which also briefly appeared in the MCU as Kaecilius and his buddies were sent to Dormammu's dimension.

marvel-cinematic-universe-extremely-realistic-fan-casting-poster-15391-large.jpg

Kind of weird to add it if this movie has nothing to do with the Dark Dimension. But I've read some rumours that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, a man can hope... With its BO, I'm losing hope for FB3 figures though. Now how will I get Jude & Mads HS? I really wanted that Jude Law for my Kang. And to think they wasted him on goddamn "Yon-Rogg". Christ...

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2022%2F03%2Ffantastic-beasts-the-secrets-of-dumbledore-grindelwald-love-confession-jude-law-mads-mikkelsen-video-watch-0.jpg

I skipped your DS material. Already caught Living Tribunal? and Sinister Strange whip pics on social media. I might circle back but trying to avoid any new info or pics. Luke Evans is perfect for Namor. Epic fail on that. The big names seem to want to do a one and done villain it seems like. Might not be their cup of tea to do long term characters.

Last edited:
[...]

Yeah I wouldn't mind an FB3 Jude Law figure :lol I still want that Yon-Rogg figure! Surely since they already prototyped that figure they could slap on a beard to the head sculpt with the correct eye color and call it a day. I do agree, JL should've been given a much bigger role in the MCU, though nevertheless I did like him in Captain Marvel.

I skipped your DS material. Already caught Living Tribunal? and Sinister Strange whip pics on social media. I might circle back but trying to avoid any new info or pics. Luke Evans is perfect for Namor. Epic fail on that. The big names seem to want to do a one and done villain it seems like. Might not be their cup of tea to do long term characters.
Yeah, the Bale types want a one-and-done thing, but we went from actual leading men to random D-Listers. I wouldn't complain if they looked like their counterparts, but all the casting choices lately are weird. Superheroes should look like specimens, especially someone like Namor. The performance could still be passable and everything, but you get me. Momoa isn't a huge talent, but he's a big guy who looks good. He fits the Superhero look.

I remember back when the MCU folks prided themselves that they were sticking close to the comics instead of just adding black leather and "realism" everywhere. And now we're here... Whatever, I have the comic versions, and a little bit of modding can salvage most figures. I'll get a muscular body, some of the TBLeague Egyptian parts and then try and mod Ultimate Namor, if it comes to that. Or buy both Aquamomoa from 2, and MCU Namor, and swap things around. I remain optimistic, but the first BP already wasn't to my liking with how divorced it was from my preferred comic runs, and every little tidbit we get from this one doesn't fill me with much confidence. I am still mad we're not getting this though.

Poster-09.jpg

It looked so perfect... I mean, it's the deep, deep, deeeeeeeep sea. Shouldn't Atlanteans look pale at this point, no matter how they started? Even assuming tech/magic that let them breathe underwater, they'd eventually change due to their surroundings in 10K+ years of living under near non-existant light conditions. That "The Depths" comic got it right. They'll probably go with some air pocket or something, they won't have them swimming around the sea.

Whatever, I'm just repeating the same things now, like a broken record. I'll just have to wait and see, nothing else to be said. Maybe some other company will make a third-party comic-based Namor. Let's just hope the FF and X-Men are better cast/handled.

Yeah I wouldn't mind an FB3 Jude Law figure :lol I still want that Yon-Rogg figure! Surely since they already prototyped that figure they could slap on a beard to the head sculpt with the correct eye color and call it a day. I do agree, JL should've been given a much bigger role in the MCU, though nevertheless I did like him in Captain Marvel.
JL is always good, but his role was just insignificant. Couldn't they at least had made him Mar-Vell? He's entirely being wasted... Anyway, HT just doesn't have a great track record with villains. Yellowjacket, Crossbones, Yon-Rogg, they all got protos and then nothing. Ronan didn't even get that. I'm certainly disappointed, I'll tell you that.

Last edited:
The Marvels delayed to July 28, 2023!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/the-marvels-captain-marvel-sequel-delayed-2023/
Zurdo:

200.gif

Good news that Ant-Man got moved up!

The sequel to Captain Marvel, which will feature a few other Marvel heroes as well such as Kamala Khan and Monica Rambeau, was previously scheduled to arrive on February 17, 2023 and has now moved back to July 28, 2023. It wasn't the only Marvel movie to get a readjustment in release as the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania has moved up from July 28, 2023 to February 12, 2023, meaning the two films just swapped release dates.

279327207_986347538692999_2120518020472818170_n.jpg

Last edited:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/the-marvels-captain-marvel-sequel-delayed-2023/
Zurdo:

200.gif

The sequel to Captain Marvel, which will feature a few other Marvel heroes as well such as Kamala Khan and Monica Rambeau, was previously scheduled to arrive on February 17, 2023 and has now moved back to July 28, 2023. It wasn't the only Marvel movie to get a readjustment in release as the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania has moved up from July 28, 2023 to February 12, 2023, meaning the two films just swapped release dates.
Just 10 months remaining until Clown Time!

kang-dance.gif

Zurdo:

200.gif

Two movies I couldn’t care less about, will be waiting for those to hit Disney+. My days of excitedly heading to the cinema for every Marvel movie are over.

Yeah, I never felt right about IronBoy Guy.
I know SM teamed up with many heroes over the years, but I felt like they captured what the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series did. Lots of ADD teenager nonsense, worked with SHIELD and Fury for a lot of episodes and did a lot of team ups. This trilogy was a coming of age and not a full glory Spider-Man. It worked for the last film and Keaton saved the first one. Second one was bad, but got me my Mysterio Hot Toy!

Another problem is that Ant-Man director Peyton Reed wanted to direct F4. I hope he isn't in the running as AM2 is amongst the worst of Marvel movies. Could be the worst actually.
Two movies I couldn’t care less about, will be waiting for those to hit Disney+. My days of excitedly heading to the cinema for every Marvel movie are over.
I'm definitely not seeing The Marvels. Ant-Man 3 must have some incredible trailers to get me to buy in. AM2 really killed me on the AM franchise. I seen every Marvel film in theater until Phase 4. Black Widow, Shang-Chi, The Eternals all trash. Half of the D+ shows suck too. I only watched a little WandaVision to understand some magic rules for DS: MoM.

Just an update of what is upcoming:

• Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (May 6, 2022)
  • Ms. Marvel (Disney+, June 8, 2022)
  • Thor: Love and Thunder (July 8, 2022)
  • Untitled Halloween Special (Disney+, 2022)
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (November 11, 2022)
  • The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special (Disney+, 2022)
  • She-Hulk (Disney+, 2022)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 17, 2023)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5, 2023)
  • The Marvels (July 28, 2023)
  • X-Men '97 (Disney+, 2023)
  • Secret Invasion (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Blade (Date TBD)
  • Deadpool 3 (Date TBD)
  • Fantastic Four (Date TBD)
  • I Am Groot (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Armor Wars (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Ironheart (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Echo (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Wakanda Series (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Captain America 4 (Date TBD)
  • Loki Season 2 (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • What If...? Season 2 (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Agatha: House of Harkness (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Spider-Man: Freshman Year (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Marvel Zombies (Disney+, Date TBD)
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings 2 (Date TBD)

I know SM teamed up with many heroes over the years, but I felt like they captured what the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series did. Lots of ADD teenager nonsense, worked with SHIELD and Fury for a lot of episodes and did a lot of team ups. This trilogy was a coming of age and not a full glory Spider-Man. It worked for the last film and Keaton saved the first one. Second one was bad, but got me my Mysterio Hot Toy!

Another problem is that Ant-Man director Peyton Reed wanted to direct F4. I hope he isn't in the running as AM2 is amongst the worst of Marvel movies. Could be the worst actually.

I'm definitely not seeing The Marvels. Ant-Man 3 must have some incredible trailers to get me to buy in. AM2 really killed me on the AM franchise. I seen every Marvel film in theater until Phase 4. Black Widow, Shang-Chi, The Eternals all trash. Half of the D+ shows suck too. I only watched a little WandaVision to understand some magic rules for DS: MoM.
Most MCU flicks after IM3 left me cold. The SM ones are amongst the most forgettable for me. I vastly prefer the Ant-Man flicks, tbqh.

As for The Marvels, the only way I'd watch it would be if Jude Law was brought back with a bigger role, or if they added the only Marvel worth caring for:

dcdmtlq-eb9070f0-52a4-41cd-9a17-94c65dc0ec8c.jpg

The original Blue Marvel mini was trash, but I still like the idea of the character and Ewing did some good work with him. If they got Denzel as Brashear, in that particular costume, I'd be there Day 1 and I'd be spamming the PO button on the doll. But alas, I don't think they have any plans for him. It's easier to turn Kang into a clown and Namor into a manlet than give us cool original diverse characters...

Back