MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eysc2ztsj8971.png

I dunno Z, my money is still on M'Baku becoming the next BP. Duke reportedly has an "expanded" role within the production. Plus, the guy was directly on Cap's right during the Endgame charge so you know it's gotta' be him ;)

Hmmm, good point, it does seem plausible. Though, we'll see! :)

Can't wait for Cap to announce to the team that there is not enough black people on it. He will bring in Isaiah to give them a history lesson. :lol

Yeah I'm wondering if we'll eventually get a New Avengers series!

y0u6kcs.jpg

AlrOGz6.jpg

IC9WUII.jpg

(Fan made posters)

Hmmm, good point, it does seem plausible. Though, we'll see! :)

Yeah I'm wondering if we'll eventually get a New Avengers series!

y0u6kcs.jpg

AlrOGz6.jpg

IC9WUII.jpg

(Fan made posters)
I honestly don't know what we will get for the next Avengers. Not sure I'd want a Secret Wars from the comics. Pretty clear Danvers, Banner and Wong are the adhesive right now. Shang Chi isn't in any of those posters!

Between Wanda and Strange, I don't think they'd need all those others to show up.

Disney is showing off content at CinemaCon and there is MCU content. I'll share what I can from reporters on the Twitter......

Disney is showing almost 70 minutes of footage from the upcoming slate. The #BlackPantherWakandaForever footage included a great shot of Nakia, Shuri & Okoye all on the front line of what looked like a major battle approaching. Kevin Feige on stage now! Marvel up first

JUST IN: Avatar 2 is called Avatar: The Way of Water. The first footage was STUNNING. The footage we just watched will play only in theaters with #DoctorStrange next week. A week later it will be online. #CinemaCon

They showed the first 20 minutes of Dr. Strange. I'll ignore it with a week to go, but sounds like it starts off with a lot going on in the multiverse.

The #BlackPantherWakandaForever footage included a great shot of Nakia, Shuri & Okoye all on the front line of what looked like a major battle approaching. Kevin Feige on stage now! Marvel up first
98272fb644a60efd7af8e41feb82a1c9.gif

Not even a pic of Namor? I wasn't expecting for them to show it to us, but the crowd there. Who cares about a bunch of OCs and background characters? MCU Shuri isn't even as cool as 616 Shuri. After DS2 this is technically my most anticipated MCU product of the year, but... I wanted a movie about T'Challa, not Coates' lesbian OCs raiding rape camps (yes that's from the actual comic). Maybe Namor will be cool and Doom will get a tease.

98272fb644a60efd7af8e41feb82a1c9.gif

Not even a pic of Namor? I wasn't expecting for them to show it to us, but the crowd there. Who cares about a bunch of OCs and background characters? MCU Shuri isn't even as cool as 616 Shuri. After DS2 this is technically my most anticipated MCU product of the year, but... I wanted a movie about T'Challa, not Coates' lesbian OCs raiding rape camps (yes that's from the actual comic). Maybe Namor will be cool and Doom will get a tease.
You'll get Fem Panthers v. Namor. It will end with a castration of Namor to cement how powerful the Fem Panthers are. The procedure is called, "Cat Scratch Fever" and it will be the only appearance of Mexor. Enjoy.

:lol

Why is just “Avatar” listed on that slate, and then Avatar 2 a bit later? Is the first movie getting a rerelease/remaster?
Yes.

Disney has announced that James Cameron's first trip to Pandora will be remastered and re-released in theaters worldwide on September 23, 2022.

Back