Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman '66 line was shown.

Smaller scale and less articulation.

E3FH4bLWUAUoX5Z

The Batman '66 line was shown.

Smaller scale and less articulation.

E3FH4bLWUAUoX5Z

Wow when did they show that? 6" isn't that small, we don't need 3 3/4" style articulation.

Also Dorkside has a bunch of McFarlane DC figures (as well as some NECA including BttF) on sale. Most McFarlanes are $15-16. No tax and free shipping over $99.

Wow when did they show that? 6" isn't that small, we don't need 3 3/4" style articulation.

Also Dorkside has a bunch of McFarlane DC figures (as well as some NECA including BttF) on sale. Most McFarlanes are $15-16. No tax and free shipping over $99.

I got it from twitter, apparently it was put up on instagram and then quickly taken down.

Yes I know the 6" scale isn't small, but I also think it's really stupid to have the Batman '66 line a completely different scale with less articulation than your other movie lines. Wonder Woman '84, Justice League, the upcoming Suicide Squad, and presumably the Pattison Batman movie all are 7" scale with more articulation. Why is this line smaller? I fear if they do a '89 Batman line it would end up like this.

Pick a scale and don't reduce articulation.

Those should scale with the existing 66 Batman line MattyCollector did a few years back, if these really are 6". It would be great if they did some of the figures Mattel never did, like Egghead, to go with them. Robin looks like ventriloquist dummy, but Joker's face sculpt is seemingly fantastic; I saw another closeup image of him and he looks much better than Mattel's. Here's some clearer images:

pUDpZ0u.jpg

ZuIKiZp.jpg

kDJ8sPm.jpg

The part I'm most excited about though, which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned, is that it looks like we're actually getting a full Batcave playset - in 6"(?) scale. :drool You can see lines in the stone wall behind the figures where it presumably folds in. I think there was a leaked listing for the Batmobile a while back too. It's great to see McFarlane doing something truly interesting with the DC license. The potential with this new 5"-6" "retro" scale with playsets is incredible. I'd love to see them do a Keaton Batman with his Batcave, or Reeve Superman with the Fortress of Solitude.

Last edited:
Those should scale with the existing 66 Batman line MattyCollector did a few years back, if these really are 6". It would be great if they did some of the figures Mattel never did, like Egghead, to go with them. Robin looks like ventriloquist dummy, but Joker's face sculpt is seemingly fantastic; I saw another closeup image of him and he looks much better than Mattel's. Here's some clearer images:

The part I'm most excited about though, which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned, is that it looks like we're actually getting a full Batcave playset - in 6"(?) scale. :drool You can see lines in the stone wall behind the figures where it presumably folds in. I think there was a leaked listing for the Batmobile a while back too. It's great to see McFarlane doing something truly interesting with the DC license. The potential with this new 5"-6" "retro" scale with playsets is incredible. I'd love to see them do a Keaton Batman with his Batcave, or Reeve Superman with the Fortress of Solitude.

That's exactly what I'm worried about and don't want, unless they're fully articulated figures.

A 6" or 7" scale '89 Batmobile is bought no matter what though.

I would love for them to do a Keaton Batman, though they don?t seem to be great with likenesses on these, which is surprising considering the figures Mcfarlane used to produce. I?d want that in the regular scale though. Nothing smaller.

An 89 Batmobile would be amazing. They could even just market it under the White Knight collection.

I really hope they make some more basic figures of characters. I?d love a regular WW and Catwoman, for starters.

View attachment 514553

View attachment 514554

View attachment 514555

McFarlane doesn?t usually release play sets outside of their faux lego line.
Is there any reason to believe that the bat cave is not one that he simply made for marketing and display purposes?

McFarlane doesn?t usually release play sets outside of their faux lego line.
Is there any reason to believe that the bat cave is not one that he simply made for marketing and display purposes?

This was leaked awhile ago.

attachment.php

The likeness is quite amazing. Aquaman is very disappointing tho.

Attachments

• MF Batman 1.jpg
    MF Batman 1.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Cyborg2.jpg
    Cyborg2.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Flash 2.jpg
    Flash 2.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 100
I wish they would start doing more female characters. I do really love these figures overall, but there are way too many re-releases with minimal variance for such a new line. There’s no reason why figures still on shelves should already be getting rereleases.
that being said, I am very excited for some of those leaked figures. Really hoping the 3 Jokers series is good because Jason Fabok has such a great art style.
and I hope they make more characters from White Knight. The Batman figure is honestly one of my all time favorite Batman figures in my collection.
We really need at least one Harley from that series seeing as she is such an important character in the book.

I wish they would start doing more female characters. I do really love these figures overall, but there are way too many re-releases with minimal variance for such a new line. There’s no reason why figures still on shelves should already be getting rereleases.
that being said, I am very excited for some of those leaked figures. Really hoping the 3 Jokers series is good because Jason Fabok has such a great art style.
and I hope they make more characters from White Knight. The Batman figure is honestly one of my all time favorite Batman figures in my collection.
We really need at least one Harley from that series seeing as she is such an important character in the book.

Which Harley :p

The faces are still hit or miss. The Harley likeness is looking better here but the JL figs outside Cyborg were really off.

E3xNvIhUYAUx2HZ

E3xNvaMVcAQKPw-

E3xNvxNVUAcoxGp

E3xOFHSVIAMJI0y

Back