Mattel Reveals Video of SDCC DCUC Wonder Twins Packaging!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANGLORD

Super Freak
Reaction score
great looking figs,coolest packaging. can't wait to get this set

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QglwWTgCE3o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QglwWTgCE3o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jon_stewart_snap.gif

That's frick'n COOL!! :rock :rock :rock

this is an great collectible....Mattel edition 2009 clearly are in touch with the collectible fans as opposed to a time around 2002 when they had no clue at all to who were buying their action figures (I.E: MOTU line)..

Anyway,Awesome.

They don't look like twins, what cartoon were they from???

if you dont know them, its cause you were too young at the time the show played.Anybody from that era remembers them.

Super Friends Hour. They also appeared on other dc character themed cartoons. space ghost. anyone remember them in Kingdom Come.

i always liked this art by frank cho. blip vs gleek in the pit :lol
bats intimidating jace :lol and the twins making out. good stuff

ComicFightClubs.jpg

ComicFightClubs.jpg

Er, actually it looks like Batman is hitting on Jace and Robin is staring at Wonder Woman's butt.

Reports are this set will be $40. Which is at least $10 too much. But since Gleek is only at SDCC this will sell anyway for all of the scalpers. I'm getting a set myself in case I need trade bait for the Wal-mart wave.

Figures and packaging look awesome, can't wait to get this.

ComicFightClubs.jpg
That's a great pic! :rock

Er, actually it looks like Batman is hitting on Jace and Robin is staring at Wonder Woman's butt.
I was thinking that myself! :lol

Also Robin is checking out Wonder Woman's ass. :D

Figures and packaging look awesome, can't wait to get this.

That's a great pic! :rock

I was thinking that myself! :lol

Also Robin is checking out Wonder Woman's ass. :D

well i got in trouble on here for mentioning behavior like that :) so i thought that would work, i guess if you were a young boy bats on you would strike fear. :lol

spaceghost would strike me as an angry gambler. i met George Lowe at a show, i asked if he would insult/berate my friend, he did at length and in character. awesome dude

Last edited:
Back