Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there are many here from the UK but here is the details for the UK first MOTU Convention.

Mattel were also good enough to ship over Castle Grayskull for all to play and interact with. (it just arrived actually).

So come, chat, buy, play, attend and be happy.

TWINSOFPOWERA5FLYER2013-V2-2_zpsb9d92f04.jpg

I didn't know Extendar existed as a kid but I love his sallet and bevor design and I love medieval stuff so I'm looking forward to seeing him re-done.

I don't think there are many here from the UK but here is the details for the UK first MOTU Convention.

Mattel were also good enough to ship over Castle Grayskull for all to play and interact with. (it just arrived actually).

So come, chat, buy, play, attend and be happy.

TWINSOFPOWERA5FLYER2013-V2-2_zpsb9d92f04.jpg

I live in North Wales and would have loved to come to that. My work has inspectors coming in about a week after though so I'm gonna be too busy to attend :slap

I've always hoped the UK would get a bit more con love. Is it going to be a yearly event or a one off?

It's yearly! This is first one so it's rather modest.

James Emiliano is great guests too.
I'm just there for eye candy and Irish charm.

But Castle Grayskull will be great to have there.

It's here right now in my appartment...just over there. A MOTUC Castle Grayskull!! Exciting! :)

Yup! it's right here but I will not have a peek until tomorrow as I have a deadline today.
I of courrse would love to play with it all day long. But it's not mine so I won't go too mad.

And yes, I will certainly take a pic of both castles side by side! :)

Awesome!!
Besides, you'll have it with you for 3 weeks, so, plenty of time! :lol

BTW, I just noticed on MattyCollector that Sky high with Jet Sled is almost gone! :rock!
I hope this means we will see Battle Ram either on 2014 or 2015 :pray:

Thanks for replying so quickly Eamon. Great to know I'll have a chance to attend a MOTUC con at some point :yess: Impressed with your willpower, I'd have to crack it open for a peek as soon as it arrived!

I just hope they sell Battle Ram as a full piece...selling only the back half of it would be kinda dumb.Having extra sky sleds isn't a bad thing

I have been so bummed that I missed the subscription as I've been a sub holder since day 1 and have never missed a figure. Been dealing with a nasty divorce and missed my window. I was so happy to get the email this morning that subs would be available again for a short time. It's about time something goes my way ! Hallelujah ! :blissy

I have been so bummed that I missed the subscription as I've been a sub holder since day 1 and have never missed a figure. Been dealing with a nasty divorce and missed my window. I was so happy to get the email this morning that subs would be available again for a short time. It's about time something goes my way ! Hallelujah ! :blissy

you have already resubbed, ya?

This pic made me order another Sky Sled.

if i coulkd afford it....

Sorry to hear about your troubles dude, but at least you'll have some kick-*** toys to keep you company! :D

This pic made me order another Sky Sled.

Oh! Snap!!! :panic:

I find it interesting that folks at the Org think the next Mini Sub will be POP......A POP Sub would be the worst selling Sub ever

Why would they when POP only has a few characters left in the pot that they can fill in the next two years....From watching the Panel,while its not confirmed yet,the discussion cleary was that they wanted to pursue doing more Filmation characters

If they do another mini-sub,I would bet easily it will be another Filmation Sub (with POP thrown in)

Back