Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP_Y4KZYRiY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I have counted seven different characters with those same Trap Jaw legs.

I could handle a few but this is getting silly now.

So, Cob-Lar the cobbler has 7 customers? That's not so crazy. Yes, it would be ideal if every character was 100% unique. But you're just talking about the boots. I'm looking at the face sculpt and that awesome rock armour meself......

Last edited:
So aside from the groin, no new parts what so ever!

Very dissapointing from what they should've been I feel.

there is some new parts...the heads,guns,the torso armor,and the armor rock pieces that will snap on.Stondar has new tool biceps

I'd say genius parts re-use on these guys using the regular buck and trap jaw/man E faces parts

Did the originals reuse parts?

If they did, that's good enough for me. If not... yeah, that sort of thing might bother me, too.

Way better character and execution than Vykron. I'm sick of the Trap Jaw legs too, but they don't bother me on these figures, probably because they seem different with the rock parts.

I have counted seven different characters with those same Trap Jaw legs.

I could handle a few but this is getting silly now.

Hey, that parts reuse got us ram man earlier this year, and Mantena later this year.

Not a bad trade off if you ask me.

Last edited:
After looking at the pictures, I'm disappointed that the figures can't transform into rocks. Instead you hunch the figures and shove them head first into a large hollow plastic rock.

They can't all have 100% new tooling though, Eamon. Would you rather trade some of the new tooling on Ram Man, Mantenna, or the Horde Troopers for more new parts on these guys?

They can't all have 100% new tooling though, Eamon. Would you rather trade some of the new tooling on Ram Man, Mantenna, or the Horde Troopers for more new parts on these guys?

And you think I don't l know that because....?
I am well aware of how it works thanks.

I don't think me wanting the Rock Warrior to have more unique parts is not unreasonable especially when I would put good money that knowing the Horsemen, were actually sculpted.

After looking at the pictures, I'm disappointed that the figures can't transform into rocks. Instead you hunch the figures and shove them head first into a large hollow plastic rock.

You mean kinda like the original 80's versions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The originals DID have the armor as part of the arms and legs and you could just "fold" them into rocks. I remember very clearly because I played with them a ton. That's what made them unique. I can only assume that it's a financial decision because they didn't want to make new parts. Major disappointment (for me) from Mattel.

Back