Master Team 1/6 Hitman MTTOYS007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which WB body did you use?
I used the AT020.

I got two, the one on the left is the stock body and on the right is the WB body:

F9173897-24D2-4BB5-AD64-5514254CB9F7.jpeg

I forgot to measure but I think the WB body had wider shoulders and larger torso. The head for sure sits a little higher on the shoulders. I have the sleeves pulled up slightly and everything is held in place with double sided tape lol

Greetings fellow collectors, it has been ages since I've been here, I saw the video reviews and I see someone was mentioning the cloths are kind of baggy!! If so, any of you guys have got a different clothing for Mr.47?
Waiting for mine to arrive, the price is nice for this one.
Thanks

Greetings fellow collectors, it has been ages since I've been here, I saw the video reviews and I see someone was mentioning the cloths are kind of baggy!! If so, any of you guys have got a different clothing for Mr.47?
Thanks
I honestly have no issues with his clothes being a little baggy. In hand, everything looks fine to me. Probably be the best 47 we'll get for a long time.

Thanks

The shirt is a little baggy around the neck and makes the tie look a little weird.

I definitely need to replace the body on this fellow; the one MT used is absolute garbage and way too damn short. The jacket looks to be made for a taller figure. Christ, I'm tired of this cheap-ass crap these companies pull using absolute junk to save a few bucks. Anyway, took a few pics of Agent 47 (Timothy Olyphant) & Nika (Olga Kurylenko).

_DSC3908.JPG

_DSC3918.JPG

Back