MARVEL'S Secret Invasion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We, as the audience, died with Tony Stark.

Nothing happens after Endgame. Just eternal nothingness.

black-1.jpg

Finally slogged through this over the week; hadn't been spoiled, just heard hints here and there.

Can only rant that this - just blew:pfft:. Easily bulldozed TFAWS cheese parts and any other MCU show as the worst. Nerdrotic called this abysmal and IMO that is way too polite.:poop:

I could see what the show was trying to do, but a complete fail of execution as it unevenly lumbered along, wasting the talents of SLJ and Ben Mendelson. This felt like what some first year college writer might come up with, along with huge gaps in logic. Don't recall ANY movie or show I've ever seen where a supposed super agent is constantly insulted, the senior agents are always the most crafty. Boring villain, overused plot devices, cheese relationships, holy *&^ this was bad:horror. The only shining bright spot was Olivia Coleman's Sonya who I'd like to see more of. (y)

It was s*&t, s^%t:poop:. WTF collecting DNA from a battlefield - how? You mean contaminated, degraded, overheated bits of protein? Covered in layers of dirt? S*&T!!!! And some of the worst CGI I've seen since that rubbery Black Panther 1 fight. IMO Emilia Clark was great in Solo but here was so lifeless you could have had a mannequin and it wouldn't have made a difference.

If this were a movie, it'd be one of those D discs and I wish the guy who does the Steven Seagal "crime against humanity vids" (Space Ice on YT) would cover this. Feel bad for SLJ and BM so I hope they were paid well. I need brain bleach.:medic

Never felt so acutely that I lived through a golden era of the MCU; it's like being in Lord of the Rings where they talk about how great and mighty it all was and sing and cry about it (tho it seemed pretty bad to me a lot of the time:monkey3) and you look back at your HASBRO gauntlet and merch and figs and statues and remember when your jaw dropped and you cheered in theater and it's really gone, and we're just left with Jaws #5 in the bargain bin at Walmart.:monkey2
U b@st@rds. These series actually could be great, and they keep being :Flush:computer:stake

Last edited:
I am starting to believe that most of phase 4 was a secret plot to get me to appreciate Endgame more. :lol
It's working! It's working!

Like, after Obi-Wan I had a whole new appreciation for BOBF.😁

Never even watch the Hulk coz it looked like poo. Girl power poo. No, I don't hate women, or woman-led anything, but stop writing poo:poop:. Stop pathetically retreading from other properties. Don't even get why writers are striking, seems like most of 'em need to go back to first year creative writing class.

The only positive is looking at my Iron Studios/Sideshow/Hot Toys/misc. and feel relieved, like for my TWS Fury. Like what kind of Fury figure would this show have, SLJ slumped over on a park bench? The boring villain whats-his-name with rubber Groot arms?
Was looking forward to S2 of Loki but now it's gonna take something strong to face it.:chug

Wait… Did phase 5 start??? Which film or show started that??? This is how out of the loop I am with this garbage.
Well I didn't know either. There's too much dribble. Eternals might have led to something with Jon Snow...was hoping maybe Thunderbolts didn't get ruined, and Loki. Like I finally got around to watching the X-kids or whatever it was, that thing with Arya Stark, more dribble and am being polite here. :stake

Back