Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Holiday Special

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap KB actually talked about F13th lol

Of all places in this!

Due to a legal licensing ruling he couldn’t actually mention that he was in F13 part 1 so Jason Voorhees with the mask was mentioned.

KB was in the F13th where Jason was a kid with no mask and the mother was the killer lol

Holy crap KB actually talked about F13th lol

Of all places in this!

Due to a legal licensing ruling he couldn’t actually mention that he was in F13 part 1 so Jason Voorhees with the mask was mentioned.

KB was in the F13th where Jason was a kid with no mask and the mother was the killer lol
Also DC is canon in the MCU.

This was fun and my entire family enjoyed it.

I don't know what "gender-bent" means.

Also
Spoiler Spoiler:

This will definitely NOT be a Christmas classic for me.

Rudolph and Charlie Brown are safe.

It was ok I definitely laughed in a few parts music was fun but it’s just icky with all of that meta actors moral lesson.

726w2w.gif

Also DC is canon in the MCU.
I think Happy Hogan had also name dropped the “Super Friends" in reference to Iron-Man’s Pals :lol
And different U Parker dropped SHAZAM! in attempt to trigger his own powers.

Last edited:
*Eh*. It was cute in parts, mostly IMO because of Mantis when she was yelling IMO. Then it got cloying for me. So that was that.

:lol I meant the dog.
Well the dog was based off Laika, one of the dogs the Soviet Union sent into space. That dog was female so I am ok with this switch.

I also just realized, Drax being so literal and Mantis being an empath would have also been more than likely to dislike actors.

Back