Marvel's Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C1A74DC2-CB28-42C4-BBFA-759D9061D9C8.jpeg

I can't tell if it's a cape or tunic (looking at it again, it looks more like a cape), but I'm liking Clown Kang's costume. If it's like the Loki ending statue one but with a cape/longer tunic, it'll make for a cool figure. I see the leaks were right and he won't have the blue facemask, more like a helmet and a blue digital filter on top. Whatever, it'll make it easier for me to swap heads when the time comes to buy the dolly (torn between Bale and Jude Law; I'll have to wait and see if they make a figure of Jude from his Star Wars show). I'd say I'm holding out hope for multiple people playing the role across all the upcoming films, but it seems the one character with multiple appearances and AUs is the one they're sticking with a goofy Z-Lister with... Christ, what is that delivery at the end? What is that face supposed to express? Why are all the morons screaming?

My disappointment aside, I'm intrigued to see how many dolls they'll get out of him. Will he be changing costumes across Quantumania, Loki S2 and Kang Dynasty? Is he gonna get offed by Doom or will he assume his role in Secret Wars? They already wasted the Immortus look, so the only things remaining are Iron Lad, Red Centurion and Rama-Tut.

Anyway, the rest of the film looks pretty wild actually. I like all the vibrant colouring. I'm excited to see what MODOK looks like now (I'm assuming that gold machine looking bit that was somewhat visible in the trailer was a part of him). Leakers say he's exactly like the comics, though I cannot exactly fathom that. How does a giant head work in live action? Still, I love Corey Stoll so I'm excited to see him again. I'd buy a dolly of him were it made, ngl. I'd stick it in my Iron Man display as I'm not planning on getting any ANTS.

Last edited:
Ok that trailer was pretty cool from what I could see I loved that ending line!

Damn Marvel buried DC and they didn’t even release the trailers for AM3, GOTG3 and TM!!!

DC was already beat to a pulp as it was lol

Last edited:
Yeah..every tease trailer posted on YouTube so far is at a bad angle so I can’t see anything , even with different videos seems like it’s the same guy who shot it at SDCC with the bad angle :slap

Wait was that Bill Murray as
Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror
Murray's
Spoiler Spoiler:

That guy,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Apparently MCU

Spoiler Spoiler:

Too bad there wasn't room for MODOK when Cap was still in the MCU. It's pretty lame that some of his biggest villains like Flag Smasher, John Walker and now MODOK get to square off against Sam Wilson or Ant-Man instead of Steve.

Oh well, at least we got Red Skull, Batroc, and Crossbones.

Too bad there wasn't room for MODOK when Cap was still in the MCU. It's pretty lame that some of his biggest villains like Flag Smasher, John Walker and now MODOK get to square off against Sam Wilson or Ant-Man instead of Steve.

Oh well, at least we got Red Skull, Batroc, and Crossbones.
I feel the same way about Iron Man. He never got to fight the real Mandarin, Ghost was ported over to Ant-Man, now Bendis' OC is getting Zeke Stane. Just wasted movies.

As far as the previous post goes, I suppose they could be trying to keep it a secret who is "under the mask" and the faceplate could open to reveal the classic look. I wonder if HT could attempt a figure. Hey, they made Morbius, from the movie ever Morbius, so who can predict them?

Back