Marvel Studios : X-Men '97 - 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I cringe Everytime I hear that stupid wolverine voice from pride. 90s xmen is iconic. I don’t think we would even be where we are with superhero movies with it. Those 90s shows gained the interest to make those movies in the first place .

This is amazing news and I hope the surviving cast could still do the voices and maybe adapt something like Grant Morrison's New X-Men run from the early 2000's. Quite surprised at the amount of negativity here since I could barely find anyone I know that didn't liked the show.
I enjoyed the cartoon in the 90s, but I don't trust Disney to do this right.

I guess I'm the only nerd around that thought the X-Men animated series was trash.

I was so hyped for it before it came out, but the animation sucked so bad, and the character designs were really cheap looking, I just stopped watching it after about 3 episodes.

I preferred the pilot "Pryde of the X-Men" from the late 80s. Better character design and animation.

X-Men 90s just had truly awful, cheap, AKOM animation. Killed it for me.
The 90’s X-Men cartoon was so well written that it taught me the true limitations of good writing.
I always thought that great writing could carry anything, but the animation and art work on that show were so bad that the great writing was completely neutralized.
It was painful to watch and depressing to see those scripts brought to life so poorly with choppy animation and colors that looked like they had spilled out of a box of Crayola markers.
Hated Wolverine’s Australian accent, but Pryde of The X-Men, on the other hand, was one of the greatest wonders of 90’s Saturday morning television.
Great storyline, performances, art, animation, character designs, even the theme song!

Attachments

• D514FACA-9F93-4CCE-8DE4-A529C0B6085A.jpeg
    D514FACA-9F93-4CCE-8DE4-A529C0B6085A.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 25
I love corporate synergy.

Seems obvious now with the recent book releases detailing the BTS of the show, and with the Marvel Legends and Mondo figures, now they cap all that hype by reviving the show. Won't be long now till they remaster the original episodes in HD.

MCU will clearly have different outfits, most likely inspired by Jim Lee, who inspired the looks for this show. But if HT started making these figures, I don't know if I could resist. Then again I'd prefer unanimated figures.

I'd rather have somebody else than HT get the 1/6 license for this. I do hope somebody does.

Maybe a proper Age of Apocalypse.
Fox-Men never got to Mr. Sinister and Feige likes to do villains or storylines that haven't been done yet, so I see Feige doing Sinister for sure. With all the Marvel cosmic stuff going on, the Shi'ar is open territory too. I didn't like any Fox-Men except for Jackman and First Class. F Singer.

Fox-Men never got to Mr. Sinister and Feige likes to do villains or storylines that haven't been done yet, so I see Feige doing Sinister for sure. With all the Marvel cosmic stuff going on, the Shi'ar is open territory too. I didn't like any Fox-Men except for Jackman and First Class. F Singer.

Mister Sinister is one of my favorite villains. Such a cool design.

Mister Sinister is one of my favorite villains. Such a cool design.
Not sure how you introduce the X-Men at this point. Oh we just haven't told their story yet or are multiversed in? The Eternals didn't work out so well. Not even sure how Deadpool 3 fits into this. People just pop up like Venom did?

Back