Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie is looking better and better. Has a bit of that Chloe Zhou desaturated palette, but still rolls in to the overall MCU aesthetic. Will have to wait for the 45-day window. It makes sense for Marvel/Disney to go theatrical only, but I think they should split the difference and put it on Disney+ Premium Access after 25-30 days. I wonder if they’d get an extra bump going with that strategy. I’d be fine paying $30.

Spoiler tag it and let’s hear it
I dot know how to spoiler tag on my phone sooo
Spoiler

some pop star from one direction named Harry styles is playing thanos brother. More incentive not be hyped for this movie.

I feel like Marvel is filling up with a bunch of Captain Marvels now. Iron Man, Cap gone and possibly Spidey with NWH. I might only be able to hang onto DS, Moon Knight and F4 so far. For the X-Men who knows when they will show up.

410D1074-7CC7-4794-8449-EC64A3DC5FF9.jpeg

39596987-8A18-4F53-B5A4-9FFA0CF0DAE6.jpeg

8E75640D-B9C1-4B74-9B29-34585F6981A6.png

Last edited:
This movie needs the Holdo maneuver.

It would fit right in. Why didn't you stupid idiots just kamikaze the Death Star in 1977? Why didn't you stupid Marvel idiots just enlist any one of the 15 Eternals who can just whip Thanos's @ss with the pinkie of their left hand.

I still have no desire to watch a band of magical people do impossible fairy stuff.
It's really not exciting me at this point. Just a bunch of people shooting light balls around at fake looking monsters. I guess it reminds me of a Saturday morning cartoon from back in the day. I could be wrong of course and it'll be the greatest movie ever ... :LOL:

View attachment 542196

7Dy4.gif

Oh hell yeah, Salma's still got it! She must have amazing genes, and being married to a billionaire. doesn't hurt.

Man......I remember seeing "Desperado" in the theater like it was yesterday. It was an agonizing wait for that movie to come out on home video so I could watch it....you know...privately.
From Dusk Till Dawn was Salma’s finest hour.

Back