Marvel Studios' The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, are these Hollywood heroes that need ego stroking, or actually heroes? Are they looking for praise or to actually help? Are they gonna high five each other every time they do something good? Is that to show it's a fun movie? The end of mankind is always a fun subject.

I can't remember too many times over 20+ movies of characters celebrating each others heroics..

For me. that was cringe worthy. Like the whole movie so far. The Inhumans but with a higher budget.. :lol

I don't even have low expectations. I have Zero expectations that this will be any good or that I will actually care about anyone or anything that happens during the movie.

Wow, are these Hollywood heroes that need ego stroking, or actually heroes? Are they looking for praise or to actually help? Are they gonna high five each other every time they do something good? Is that to show it's a fun movie? The end of mankind is always a fun subject.

I can't remember too many times over 20+ movies of characters celebrating each others heroics..

For me. that was cringe worthy. Like the whole movie so far. The Inhumans but with a higher budget.. :lol

I don't even have low expectations. I have Zero expectations that this will be any good or that I will actually care about anyone or anything that happens during the movie.
That seems like such a small thing to be so critical over, they’re clearly close so why wouldn’t they have some banter? :lol

That seems like such a small thing to be so critical over, they’re clearly close so why wouldn’t they have some banter? :lol
It's not the clip in itself. It scares me that the tone of the whole movie could be that way. Too much lightheartedness and comic relief. Every MCU movie seems to push further and further towards more laughs than seriousness in tone. Every clip/trailer so far shows a happy go lucky attitude.

It's not the clip in itself. It scares me that the tone of the whole movie could be that way. Too much lightheartedness and comic relief. Every MCU movie seems to push further and further towards more laughs than seriousness in tone. Every clip/trailer so far shows a happy go lucky attitude.
Judging by the leaks that I've read it's because everything that's not that is a big spoiler.

This is at this is at the bottom of the list DC is king right now.
Dc is killing it. Marvel needs to press the no way home button now to get the hype back. They hate losing to DC. Silly of them to make an eternal movie anyway.

DC leading the hype train right now. Spiderman NWH might be the only movie to stem the tide of hype right now.

Tbh as someone thats never been into DC much in their life, I’m excited for more of these DC projects compared to MCU stuff right now. Only thing Marvel has me keen on is No Way Home and Love & Thunder.

OK, I just watched latest The Batman trailer. Between that and Black Adam, I'll give DC some credit. Jettisoning ZS seems to be doing wonders. :rotfl
Lol I haven’t see those idiots drop the hashtag yet. Probably forgot he was existed already

Finally some good excitement from DC. Black Adam with a lead villain, Flash with a big names and with clearly The Batman which DC puts at the top of everything right now.

Finally some good excitement from DC. Black Adam with a lead villain, Flash with a big names and with clearly The Batman which DC puts at the top of everything right now.

Slow down. It's the same conglomerate that banned toy guns, has Superman making out with a pink haired dude, and Superman protesting climate change.

Truth, Justice, and a better tomorrow indeed 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤬

Back