Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they'll turn them into "jokes". So far, the MCU has not been like Star Wars in that regard. At the same time, I do not expect them to be the same characters.

I am ok with them casting the same people to play soft reboots of those characters. And I don't think Charlie or Vincent would have taken the role back if they'll be written badly. Both of them are big enough fans of their own characters to care about them.

I don't think they'll turn them into "jokes". So far, the MCU has not been like Star Wars in that regard. At the same time, I do not expect them to be the same characters.

I am ok with them casting the same people to play soft reboots of those characters. And I don't think Charlie or Vincent would have taken the role back if they'll be written badly. Both of them are big enough fans of their own characters to care about them.

I hope you're right and have a sinking feeling you're not :thud:

Speaking of moving the story forward, I think this episode will turn out to be one of those episodes that set-up the finale. We now have a "big bad", or sort of one. There are also way more super-powered beings in this show than you'd think would have existed in the MCU. I wonder where these people got their powers....

Speaking of moving the story forward, I think this episode will turn out to be one of those episodes that set-up the finale. We now have a "big bad", or sort of one. There are also way more super-powered beings in this show than you'd think would have existed in the MCU. I wonder where these people got their powers....
They [insert action] into a [insert container type] of [insert dangerous material].

I would have preferred it if they have come out right at the outset and been clear these are the same characters as Netflix or these are not the same characters and it is canon or it is not canon and this will be bloodthirsty or not bloodthirsty. I don’t like empty wallets, average HT figures and especially these kinds of ambiguities lol.

And it was truthful. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been to weddings where there was a power struggle between the bride and the bridesmaid.
I've seen a few Bridezillas in my time. :lol

CWW20_AskABride-Bridezilla-1.jpg

I was wondering if the bad guys shown at the end could be those prevalent in the 1st 3 issues of the 1989 John Byrne run (The Headmen) - since they were careful to only show torso's/legs . . . but then the ID of "Intelligencia" would point in another direction and would certainly set up one of the upcoming movies :dunno

I was wondering if the bad guys shown at the end could be those prevalent in the 1st 3 issues of the 1989 John Byrne run (The Headmen) - since they were careful to only show torso's/legs . . . but then the ID of "Intelligencia" would point in another direction and would certainly set up one of the upcoming movies :dunno

I promised myself I wouldn't do any predictions after WV, but here I go.... LOL

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It wouldn't be TOO far off the reservation to mention a couple of others (ONE of which would be an AMAZING score :horror ) . . .

Spoiler Spoiler:

To each their own. I find the humour middle of the road entertaining and it seems to come more naturally to this show than some of the other MCU stuff.

And watch how you talk about my girlfriend! :LOL:
Agreed. Even if it's not exactly laugh out loud funny, I'm still really enjoying the light, breezy tone and Maslany's super charming performance. And I actually don't mind the lower stakes and just watching a superhero try to navigate her mundane life and regular job.

We've already seen a billion superhero fights by this point, so I'm perfectly fine going without that kind of thing for once in this show.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Hmm... :unsure: I think you're right.

Back