Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus the Clandestines'/Djinn's world is NOT a different version of "our" universe so I don't think established multiverse and/or time travel rules for our universe apply here at all. Aisha found the bangle on a blue-armed corpse so it would seem it's also from the Djinn's world, meaning it's abilities (& therefore Kamala's) are not governed by the rules of our universe. So depending on what Kamala needs to do going forward maybe that thing can mimic the Time Stone (upgraded to include Tony's time travel GPS programming) , America Chavez's abilities, etc.. :lol
Are they saying that the Kree are Djinn!

Are they saying that the Kree are Djinn!
I don't think so because the Kree are part of our/Marvel's universe and it was established that the Djinn's world/universe would destroy ours if the Veil was torn down. I suppose a Kree could have gotten his/her hands on the bangle in 1942 India (no idea why a Kree would be there lol) but then died with it on.

Hey, maybe Aisha found it on a time traveling Na'vi which tried (alas, unsuccessfully) to escape being crushed to death when the The Way Of Water collapsed under the weight of JC's unrealistic expectations. :lol

Late to the party here, but I’m a little surprised at how much I’m enjoying this show given that for my taste the MCU’s use of humor is way overdone. This show totally has heart. The lead is as likable and endearing as can be. Anyway this has been one of my favorite MCU shows to date.

Last edited:
So I went ahead and bought the Disney Store Ms. Marvel figure hoping that it might work in 1/6 scale. Pleased to report that I was able to put it on the shortest Phicen figure I had and was super easy. I obviously need to change the skin tone around the exposed neck and the pants are a tiny bit too short, but I still think they work. Shoes are the only other non-figure thing I added. Might add a little padding to help fill out the middle section of the figure, too.

The only thing that will not work is the head from the original figure. I have not found anything suitable as a replacement, so this may have to stay in my incomplete customs storage for a bit.

20220712_142936.jpg20220712_142955.jpg20220712_143140.jpg

Last edited:
That was a surprise ending indeed. Was that:

Spoiler Spoiler:

wow … they are changing a bit of lore and I’m here for it. Also if that’s the official mcu theme for you know who then I’m here for that aswell

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure it was meant to be her.

I'm not sure of anything anymore lol. I was expecting

Spoiler Spoiler:

Her new outfit is also sexier vs her manly boxy look from the movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back