Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap episode 4 was a better Indiana Jones movie then the last Indiana Jones movie we got!!!!!

Hands-down the best MCU show!

Damn shame the ratings.

Damn this episode had atmosphere, color and wonderful textures.

The partition scene at the end is right out of a high budget Indiana Jones movie!
Fun episode. The one thing I found odd was that that when the attack came the only Red Daggers that engaged the Clandestines were Kareem and the leader of his "boy band". I would have thought they'd throw a few more into the fray as cannon fodder if nothing else. Or are the RD's like the Sith?

Always-Two-There-Are-Star-Wars-Meme.gif

Marvel phase 4 has a huge problem!

While I’m enjoying this show actually MORE than all of the other MCU shows if they introduce one more multi dimensional storyline my head is going to pop!

They literally are throwing everything they can at the wall to see what sticks during this phase.

Make up your freaking minds what constitutes a multiverse or dimension AND what caused it AND who is the central villain already!

What’s next She-Hulk opens up yet another freaking portal lol

Thor and Blade too!!!

Holy crap Marvel there is a ******* celestial sticking out of the earth address that already :slap!

Last edited:
Make up your freaking minds what constitutes a multiverse or dimension AND what caused it AND who is the central villain already!
This show falls in line closer to the first Doctor Strange and Shang Chi. At least as far as I can see. These are more like dimensions adjacent to our own (like the Mirror Dimension, Dark Dimension, or the dimension all those people fighting dragons come from).

They aren't really hopping into the multiverse as shown in Loki or DS2 yet (variants of our own universe).

That said, I want to see where they're going with this time travel arc. Is it really time travel? The MCU has made it clear you cannot travel to your own past.

Is that supposed to be galactus? I hate how eternals kinda spoiled the larger then life entity showing up to earth before galactus. Such a crap movie that didn’t really affect anything lol.

I liked this episode. Nice to see Aisha.

BUT

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know if it is the end of these Clandestines. If it is, I am not a fan of their ending.

And again, the VFX here was really bad.

I liked this episode. Nice to see Aisha.

BUT

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know if it is the end of these Clandestines. If it is, I am not a fan of their ending.

And again, the VFX here was really bad.
I think you missed it where
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, Najma
Spoiler Spoiler:

Today's episode was good, it provided more backstory to Kamala's Great Grandmother, Aisha.
Yes, another fine episode. It also didn't hurt that Kamala's great grandmother Aisha was a total smoke show lol...

I think you missed it where
Spoiler Spoiler:
But based on everything the MCU has shown about time travel so far (the canon ones at least, not the TV stuff), she should not be able to do that. Closed loops do not exist in the MCU. You travel back in time, you go to a branched past.

But based on everything the MCU has shown about time travel so far (the canon ones at least, not the TV stuff), she should not be able to do that. Closed loops do not exist in the MCU. You travel back in time, you go to a branched past.
Those branches were a result of removing Infinity stones from that particular reality. No Infinity stones were removed from Kamala's past in the making of this show, so no branched realities were created. Clearly you weren't paying close attention when you took The Ancient One's Branch Realities 101 class. :lecture :rotfl

Those branches were a result of removing Infinity stones from that particular reality. No Infinity stones were removed from Kamala's past in the making of this show, so no branched realities were created. Clearly you weren't paying close attention when you took The Ancient One's Branch Realities 101 class. :lecture :rotfl
Hahahahaha not really. By branch I mean like in Loki. They could not travel to Loki's past, but they can travel to the past of different timelines. It's the same reason why they cannot go back in the past in Endgame to stop Thanos there. They had to go to different timelines to collect stones from those realities instead.

Hahahahaha not really. By branch I mean like in Loki. They could not travel to Loki's past, but they can travel to the past of different timelines. It's the same reason why they cannot go back in the past in Endgame to stop Thanos there. They had to go to different timelines to collect stones from those realities instead.
I honestly don't remember the particulars of what they could or could not do in Loki lol. Were those TVA rules? Regardless, I'm not sweating it. It's not like Kamala purposely traveled to her past to save her nani - it's more like being thrown into the past happened to her. And the result aligned with the story passed down through her family, so no harm no foul.

As for Endgame, they traveled to the past in their own reality to collect the stones & created branch realities as a result of those actions. They didn't collect stones from different realities. And they only did that because Thanos destroyed the stones in the present. You might recall their original plan was to just take the gauntlet from him and undo his snap with a snap of their own. If they'd gotten hold of the gauntlet with the stones, Banner could have also simply dialed back time to right before Thor attacked Thanos in Wakanda, told him to cut off his head instead and not even bothered with a snap. Of course Vision would still be dead so Wanda would still go ******* crazy, but then no plan is perfect. :lol

Maybe the rules no longer apply now that the multiverse is broken open? Or the bangle has a power to link to itself and bypass those rules.

It was another great episode, though I do miss Kamala's dad being around. Such a great character. Hopefully he was able to sneak down to the corner store and get lots of other snacks he's not allowed to have while they were gone.

Maybe the rules no longer apply now that the multiverse is broken open? Or the bangle has a power to link to itself and bypass those rules.

It was another great episode, though I do miss Kamala's dad being around. Such a great character. Hopefully he was able to sneak down to the corner store and get lots of other snacks he's not allowed to have while they were gone.
Plus the Clandestines'/Djinn's world is NOT a different version of "our" universe so I don't think established multiverse and/or time travel rules for our universe apply here at all. Aisha found the bangle on a blue-armed corpse so it would seem it's also from the Djinn's world, meaning it's abilities (& therefore Kamala's) are not governed by the rules of our universe. So depending on what Kamala needs to do going forward maybe that thing can mimic the Time Stone (upgraded to include Tony's time travel GPS programming) , America Chavez's abilities, etc.. :lol

Back