Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God..this is what I hate about the society we live in now..religion should not be showcased in fictional entertainment :pfft:
I don't understand what you mean LOL ... religion (as part of a character's spiritual life, as a backdrop, as part of their everday mundane life) has been showcased countless -- literally countless -- times in all kinds of media for as long as stories have been told. I'm an atheist and it doesn't bother me, it reflects the world we live in.

Most of the marvel characters are religious and have religious themes throughout. This isn’t the first time religion was in a superhero show or movie and most times it elevates the show.

Remember that marvel characters feel they are cursed with power and pray to whatever deity they believe in for guidance. Like I said most superheroes spend lots of time in confession

6l20qg.gif

The whole Mossk scene..ugh..I get the director saying this is my Arab culture…Who freakin cares! In a superhero tv show

God..this is what I hate about the society we live in now..religion should not be showcased in fictional entertainment :pfft:
I'm sure you also complained when...

3lufhf.gif

2vure8.gif

2ttnt0.gif

6l23wy.gif

x7ZZPuA.jpg

Kch87Kl.jpg

SmkHzVh.jpg

TjXnbcv.jpg

5ffd53f3b42fa2e1e622d3ff0b1d97e3.jpg

------->

Last edited:
The show would be less entertaining if they got rid of the religious aspects, especially since it has a lot to do with her culture and character in general.

The culture portrayed in the show is my favorite part.
I haven't actually seen the show and I'm maybe not likely to, but it tracks that characters need depth to be interesting. The intersections between religion, culture, circumstance and the conflicts that may arise can make for better storytelling.

Daredevil is a perfect example, given the conflict he experiences both in practical and spiritual terms as a believer.

Oh for the love of god can we move on and start talking about the newest episode already.
3 pages of :horse

I get it

I am finally getting into it with the third episode. I was lukewarm top it for the first two, but now it's gotten really interesting. It went a direction I did not expect it to

I love it when she throws her discs in the air and uses them as steps it looks great but the only thing they need to reveal is that her inner power or bracelet allows her to be accurate running on them without missing because not even a super athlete would be able to accomplish those feats!

At least when Starlord did it in IW he had thrusters and Strange could’ve placed a spell on them to guide Starlord yeah that works lol

I'm one of the few here who liked WV for what it was. :lol That said, the embarrassment brought about by all the wrong theories makes me think twice about making predictions now. :lol
I never got the hate for WV. I think all the haters were just po'd that their predictions were completely wrong, so instead of just appreciating it for what it was they needed to lash out. The Ralph Bohner character still makes me smile.

Back