Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think the trailer sold a good mental breakdown too goofy.

The phone call was the only good part.

His costume looks too rubbery but I liked the cape.

The dude is a hardcore geek in real life like darthkostis levels of hardcore lol so props to him for keeping his chin up after X-Men lol

These D+ shows don't seem to market the shows very well. Not sure if the post production process is still finishing while the episodes are airing, but I feel like we get parts of the first and maybe second episodes. Book of Boba was a great example. Was the Trandoshan dinner in any of the episodes yet?

Wait a minute...
Oscar Isaac, Egypt... :dunno
apocalypse-mutant.gif
He is also the villain of the show :lol

I think the costume is pretty cool. It reminds me what the direction that Universal should have taken with their attempted Universal Monsters Dark Universe that failed after Tom Cruise destroyed it.

Moon Knight - Mummy
Blade - Dracula (vampire, not in name)
Werewolf at Night/Jack Russell - Werewolf
Phantom of the Opera - Morbius?
Frankenstein - Man-Thing
Dr. Jekyll/Hyde is Blaze/Ghost Rider even though Hulk fits him better

Not Midnight Sons
Invisible Man - Guess it would be Invisible Woman

Not saying I want to see all of those, but Moon Knight, Blade, Black Knight are a lock right now. Not sure about Werewolf at Night with no official announcement yet and no Ghost Rider as of yet.

I think the costume is pretty cool. It reminds me what the direction that Universal should have taken with their attempted Universal Monsters Dark Universe that failed after Tom Cruise destroyed it.

Moon Knight - Mummy
Frankenstein - Man-Thing

Not Midnight Sons

Not saying I want to see all of those, but Moon Knight, Blade, Black Knight are a lock right now. Not sure about Werewolf at Night with no official announcement yet and no Ghost Rider as of yet.
At the very least he will look cool on everyones shelf.

Except mine lol

Last edited:
Question is - is he really seeing monsters? Or are people the monsters like the old lady? Marvel better deliver with some real monsters in this.

Moon Knight - Mummy
Frankenstein - Man-Thing

Not Midnight Sons

That's the characters name? For a Werewolf? LMFAO

I don't know if something like 'Jake Rousseau' would have been an ever bigger piss take.

Moon Knight - Mummy
Frankenstein - Man-Thing

Not Midnight Sons

I'm a big fan of the Universal Monsters

Your list is pretty good, I'd say Man Thing is closer to Creature from Black Lagoon then Frankenstein, and drop Morbius since he's more vampire then broody opera stalker. Hulk is totally the better fit for Hyde. Marvel actually already has their own Frankenstein as I'll explain below.

Marvel used to have a pretty good horror line in the 70s going that didn't involve the super heroes much. Tomb of Dracula, The Frankenstein Monster, Werewolf by Night, The Living Mummy. They also had a Monster magazine line they published under the Curtis banner with Monsters Unleashed, Tales of the Zombie, Dracula lives, and a bunch of others.

I really miss the days of creativity and being willing to try something different like comics used to do in the 70s.

I don't think it was Tom Cruise that killed the Dark Universe, it's that it was missing one critical piece of the puzzle, horror. There was some good ideas in the movie and the idea of a connected Universal Monster Universe, they just totally fumbled the tone and subject matter. But that's more just my opinion I don't have any facts to back that up.

Back