• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel Sale - LOWERED PRICES AGAIN - IM Comms, SSC Statues, Hulk and IM CUSTOMS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader70450

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All for sale
SSC

NEED THESE GONE MOVING SALE

IM Com Reg $400- Slight paint blemish on back leg (just noticed want to be as honest as possible) - only color box
IM Com Stealth -$450 - both boxes
Bucky PF - $250 - only color box

Customs
Halimaw Hulk Statue $350
Xenomorph IM Comm Statue Standing $350

HardHero
HH Daredevil Red $125
HH Custom Faux Bronze Hulk $250

Large Items
IM 1:1 Bust Mark 3 - $700 plus ship - no shipper but original box. Saw a minor flake on the back of the neck. Price Dropped. Ask for pics

Headphones
Soul SL 300 Gold Edition. Awesome condition Comes with pouch and cables $200 shipped
Monster Beats Pro Box with all accessories Awesome condition $225 shipped
House of Marley TTR box with all accessories Awesome condition $200 shipped
All headphones are barely used.

Video Games
Original Xbox hacked with bigger hard drive and chipped, 2 controllers. Play all emulators $100 shipped.
Xbox 360 Marvel Vs Capcom Fight Stick $100 sealed shipped brand new never used

Shipping is included on all except the 1:1 bust as long as you are in the USA. Shipping on the big items will be probably be UPS but I am willing to work with the shipper of your choice as they are huge and are going to be expensive to ship.

Paypal only sent as gift or pay the fees. All items are in excellent condition or otherwise noted. I have awesome feedback here and on ebay.

Any questions please ask. THANKS!!!!!! :wave
Dont like the prices, send me on offer.

Last edited:
First I assume you mean Mark III bust from Stan Winston, the original one?

Are you original owner and how has paint stood up over years? No flaking or cracks anywhere?

Finally where are you located?

Thanks!

Re: Marvel Sale - IM Comms, Dios, IM 1/2

Yup its the Mark III, the original one, with the amount of IM crap I own thats funny.

Sent you a PM.

Back