MARVEL' S Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Disney execs reacting to fans spending their monies*

the-simpsons-excellent.gif
Implying I pay for Disney+...
shh-quiet.gif

I was joking in response to prior naysaying; I watched the whole thing but Zemo was definitely the best part, lol.

Bucky did endure significant nerfing.
IMO so did Sam, in his way. My fav MCU character and Falcon is way up there. Part of the my Holy Trio of Cap, Bucky, Falcon.

Except if this had been my first introduction to Bucky and Sam, just....will not be purchasing anything connected with this series, except Zemo. Also I will avoid anything else from showrunner Spellman & co., so that includes anything more of Falcon-Cap. It's like Captain Marvel all over again; where only side characters dodge the indignities the writers come up with for the main characters.:pfft:

Which is terribly, terribly sad considering I signed up for D+ specifically because of FWS; now Mandalorian & co. pretty well dominate my HT purchases. :blissysmi

So why is there an alternate cut anyway? For markets with stricter broadcasting rules regarding violence?
That’s quite common, actually. You’d be surprised how many movies get this treatment or have alternate versions specifically made for other markets. China has some crazy additions to Transformers, Zootopia used different animals for region-specific territories, Japan has different laws on violence and sexual content that often make weird censoring issues, and that’s not even touching countries with VERY strict media laws. Look up the Thailand cut of Narcos for a good laugh.

Back