Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you my friend. Trying to get a statue I really want but can't afford it. And these cheap ones keep popping up

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll go check out the seller right now and 'weigh in'. BRB.

Obviously my opinion doesn't mean much, but still. :lol

The auction descriptions seem fine, but the previous auctions are selling for ridiculously cheap.

A 1:1 King Arts Capt shield for $150ish shipped??

Unfortunately, it's a bid auction format, so is it just that people don't want to bid or do they know something I don't?

Personally, I wouldn't bid.

They also have no feedback as a seller. Only as a buyer.

Just my two cents.

On the other hand, if you only have $150-$200 invested and it's legit, you got a steal.

Thankfully, Ebay favors the buyer so much now that if you don't mind your money being tied up for a bit, it may be worth.

Again, for me, I wouldn't do it.

The auction descriptions seem fine, but the previous auctions are selling for ridiculously cheap.

A 1:1 King Arts Capt shield for $150ish shipped??

Unfortunately, it's a bid auction format, so is it just that people don't want to bid or do they know something I don't?

Personally, I wouldn't bid.

They also have no feedback as a seller. Only as a buyer.

Just my two cents.

Actually they may appear genuine but trust me they are not. I buy PC parts and there are quite a few fake trusted sellers selling graphics cards that usually cost $1000 for $159 plus shipping. On the add it states shipping from US. But they are based in Germany. Or vice versa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually they may appear genuine but trust me they are not. I buy PC parts and there are quite a few fake trusted sellers selling graphics cards that usually cost $1000 for $159 plus shipping. On the add it states shipping from US. But they are based in Germany. Or vice versa

Man, it irritates me to no end when sellers muddy the water with fake stuff.

It really ruins it for a lot of us.

Such is life, I guess.

Man, it irritates me to no end when sellers muddy the water with fake stuff.

It really ruins it for a lot of us.

Such is life, I guess.

Yeah it really does. I’ve seen it and just feel disgusted by it. On a positive end. You can tell the difference with fakes. It would be worse if you bought an original paid a lot for it then it becomes half price at some point.

Do said video cards work lol I have a 1060 I bought last year for 200 now it's 600.

Yeah it really does. I’ve seen it and just feel disgusted by it. On a positive end. You can tell the difference with fakes. It would be worse if you bought an original paid a lot for it then it becomes half price at some point.

Dude, that's EXACTLY the concern I was going through with a post I made a few days ago, but disaster averted.

I don't agree with knock offs but these statue companies are getting out of hand with their prices. Half scales have gone up 300$ and the quality hasn't changed. 1/4 scales are up about 30% from 8 years ago. I understand inflation but now there just price gouging. If I can get a good quality knock off for 300$ vs a **** quality for 2000. I'll take the 300$.

The recast iron Man mark 7 half scales were better quality then the ones sold by sideshow for 50% of the cost. A buddy if mine had a recast and his was better then my official sideshow one. And they both had the sideshow logo in the bottom. If he didn't tell me it was a recast I would have never known.

Again I don't agree with it but at some point these companies need to stop price gouging.

So this guy has the same ststaues for sale as the guy last week. It seems like there just rotating users but have the same statues for sale.
393f9e0e60a628dc8bd6aeea9205ea7b.jpg

So this guy has the same ststaues for sale as the guy last week. It seems like there just rotating users but have the same statues for sale.
393f9e0e60a628dc8bd6aeea9205ea7b.jpg

Did you get a refund from the first guy or did you commit to it for now?

Back