Marty Mcfly Present Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pophoody

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I’ve had a little look and I can’t see a thread for this, although it’s inevitable I’ve missed it.

Is it me or is this a better likeness than all of the HotToys versions? It’s essentially a nice improvement on HT V1.

Marty

IMG_3799.jpeg

Hopefully that means nucky will be out finally.

Is this the jnix sculpt? It's he closest one I can see to this.

You can't see in the promo shots but they put those ugly glasses holes in Marty's head. So unless you're planning on using glasses, it's kinda ugly.

It certainly wins the most bizarrest title for a figure of all time. Right up there with the third party Equilibrium figure a few years back entitled: "Bucket of gun master" and "Robertcop".

I think the likeness is the best available. Still way off, but the more I look at that recent V2 release I have the more I wonder who the **** it is. A handy man who changed a lock in my home office where I have all my collectibles, asked if it was Luke Skywalker. I think I’m going to get this one, it’s ‘only’ £70. Although saying that I have the the BTTF II figure which is waiting in the box for the car.

I think the likeness is the best available. Still way off, but the more I look at that recent V2 release I have the more I wonder who the **** it is. A handy man who changed a lock in my home office where I have all my collectibles, asked if it was Luke Skywalker. I think I’m going to get this one, it’s ‘only’ £70. Although saying that I have the the BTTF II figure which is waiting in the box for the car.
Which is funny because most people really didn't like the Jnix sculpt and said the HT was a superior sculpt.

I think all the Marty sculpts have good qualities and bad qualities. Tbh I would probably go the HT BTTF2 one. I feel from certain angles it comes very close to Fox.

HT BTTF 2 is closest to Fox at that age, which was of course 4-5 years after BTTF 1.

HT BTTF 2 is closest to Fox at that age, which was of course 4-5 years after BTTF 1.
I think he was heading towards 30 when he shot 2. I mean he is youthful looking but not that youthful looking. I always found him playing Marlene quite disturbing lol.

Mine never arrived (thanks to kghobby😒)

But I also think it's a hreat figure , probably gonna order it again but now from ebay

Back