Mars Toys x Six Feet Lane Studio 1/6 The Penguin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
p1.jpg
p2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, but I feel like there will be a lot of chances at an official release. Seeing as the character is getting a spin-off show and may have future involvement in the Reeves/Pattinson films.

Doesn't look bad, so might grab it.

Looks good, but I feel like there will be a lot of chances at an official release. Seeing as the character is getting a spin-off show and may have future involvement in the Reeves/Pattinson films.

That's true but in the time/money equation this might work better for me. Even if a figure was announced tonight we wouldn't see it until 2024, but I don't even know when that show is happening so might add another year to that.

I wish he’d’ve come with a smirking head.
The two he comes with are so close in expression, I wonder why they bothered.

That said, he looks great and I am definitely interested if the final figure turns out good. Loved Collin’s Penguin.

And Hot Toys hasn’t even made Catwoman or Riddler yet; I sincerely doubt they’ll make a Penguin.

Need that tuxedo. Not sure why two different suits -- I don't even remember the checkered one.

He does seem a little lifeless as a figure for the shelf though. I'd like an open umbrella, would spice him up a bit.

I’d love a figure with his Iceberg Lounge tuxedo with the bowtie, and a smirking “How u doin? I’m Ozzy.” sculpt.

I think the likeness on this is pretty good, it seems like it was based on the initial leaked set photos.

I think I’ll wait to see what other options come about, but I’m definitely not swearing off this one yet.

Back