Mars Toys James Bond Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made Schwarzenegger films like Running Man, Total Recall and Predator, I would be in heaven.

How are there no Total Recall figures after 33 years?
Ok custom but… it’s all I got…

Attachments

• 4E64D705-C3C4-4BBF-B368-D2EAF44ADE93.jpeg
    4E64D705-C3C4-4BBF-B368-D2EAF44ADE93.jpeg
    893.9 KB · Views: 0
Ok custom but… it’s all I got…
Love that, especially with the Adidas branding!

Out of interest, when 3rd party manufacturers take on a figure that has branding, do they generally incorporate logos or do as Hot Toys have done with Marty's Nikes & omit them?

My biggest issue with this is M being only 36 years old. I’d expect a ton more experience for someone holding the top international secret intelligence position.

But yeah- that face also isn’t something I’d want to look at for long on the big screen either.

Guys this is clearly fake news. No way would they hire her.
Man, I hope you're right.
But they have been saying they wanted the next Bond to be very different (aka woke). Replacing Ralph Fiennes would be a super dumb move, but I also wouldn't be that surprised if they did.
I have a feeling the next Bond won't be the Bond we've all grown up with. But I sure hope I'm wrong though...

Can’t do any worse than the cartoony and over-priced BCS versions.
As Meatloaf said my friend...You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth....little story about BCS... I contacted BCS when they first announced the Flash Gordon Figures and begged them to redo the headsculpt of Sam Jones, as Max von Sydow's Ming was great but Flash just was awful, they replied and said basically they were happy...So now they have figures still for sale. I bought the Ming as I think it's pretty good, but no way are they getting my money for Flash, as it's bloody awful. I personally think Mars have looked at the market and seen people are just bored or the usual Marvel/Star Wars yawn fest available...we are not all 10-30 years old.

As good as this sounds, if, as I suspect, these are unlicensed figures, the second some over zealous fan posts anything about these on official channels, Mike and Babs will issue a C&D and likely kill the license altogether. This needs careful handling. If Mars don't call it Bond, then neither should we.

If you see anything on official pages about these then the line will be dead before it's even started

Back