Mars Toys 1/6 Riddler (Frank Gorshin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Tut is my favorite after Joker. As a kid I always thought it was wonderful that a rock can hit a fat man on the head and make him think that he is a Pharaoh. My favorite film as a kid was The Ten Commandments. My kid self always wanted to see an episode where Moses, Batman and Robin team up to fight fat Pharaoh.

giphy.gif

I never appreciated the King Tut character as a kid. As an adult, his sarcasm and comedic timing are phenomenal! I truly appreciate his Tut character.

I never liked the King Tut episodes when I was a kid. Can’t say I’ve watched them in a long time though.

I never appreciated the King Tut character as a kid. As an adult, his sarcasm and comedic timing are phenomenal! I truly appreciate his Tut character.
Same. I found him a little boring as a kid, but rewatching the show, I actually like him now that I’m adult

Mars Toys, when you do a King Tut, please include multiple Pharaoh costumes.

Mars Toys, when you do a King Tut, please include multiple Pharaoh costumes.

Joker costumes got split into 3 different variants. What do you really think they'll do?

Besides, I'm not so sure King Tut will make it onto the roster here. First, they have to deliver:

Riddler
Penguin
Catwoman
Batgirl
Bruce Wayne
Dick Grayson
Commissioner Gordon
Alfred
Mr. Freeze (which they already said they are doing)

That's NINE figures... not including variants of several.

They also have Returns Catwoman and Forever Two-Face to do. And hopefully Penguin.

After all that, is it likely they will do a non-comic book villain like King Tut, or someone like Clock King or Mad Hatter, who is in the comics/cartoons?

Joker costumes got split into 3 different variants. What do you really think they'll do?

Besides, I'm not so sure King Tut will make it onto the roster here. First, they have to deliver:

Riddler
Penguin
Catwoman
Batgirl
Bruce Wayne
Dick Grayson
Commissioner Gordon
Alfred

They also have Returns Catwoman and Forever Two-Face to do. And hopefully Penguin.

After all that, is it likely they will do a non-comic book villain like King Tut, or someone like Clock King or Mad Hatter, who is in the comics/cartoons?
Ok, one costume for Tut but include the rock that hit his head and caused him to spiral into his delusion.

Riddler
Penguin
Catwoman
Batgirl
Bruce Wayne
Dick Grayson
Commissioner Gordon
Alfred

I have to believe their preorders will fall off a cliff after Batgirl. I know several on here dig Freeze, Egg Head, Tut, False Face, etc., etc., but the money is made with the four main rogues, the dyamic duo and Batgirl. I don't think most people really want Bruce, Dick and a couple of old dudes...although I think the Alfred would be really cool...

I agree. I doubt many will buy Alfred.

Penguin
Riddler
Catwoman
Batgirl

That's all they really have left to exploit from 1966.

Mars already did a PO for Batman and Robin as Saturn Toys. A reissue is likely since I think a lot of people missed their chance.

I agree. I doubt many will buy Alfred.

Penguin
Riddler
Catwoman
Batgirl

That's all they really have left to exploit from 1966.

Mars already did a PO for Batman and Robin as Saturn Toys. A reissue is likely since I think a lot of people missed their chance.
Seems to be lots of interest in the Facebook postings for the 89 Alfred. He's so central to Batman's story I'm surprised there have been so few Alfred figures.

I have to believe their preorders will fall off a cliff after Batgirl. I know several on here dig Freeze, Egg Head, Tut, False Face, etc., etc., but the money is made with the four main rogues, the dyamic duo and Batgirl. I don't think most people really want Bruce, Dick and a couple of old dudes...although I think the Alfred would be really cool...
We will need an Aunt Harriett figure to keep Alfred company. We also need Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara.

I pray we get two different Catwoman figures - Eartha Kitt and Julie Newmar! Two insanely talented actresses who did a phenomenal job in those roles 🙏

Seems to be lots of interest in the Facebook postings for the 89 Alfred. He's so central to Batman's story I'm surprised there have been so few Alfred figures.

There's always tons of people clamoring for things that, in the end, they never PO.

I can hear them now: Had to draw the line somewhere. Made too many purchases this month. I'm streamlining my collection.

And where's that Forever Two-Face you promised too?
Mars said they would announce Two-Face after the Carrey Riddler went up for PO. That was almost a month ago and the PO window on OneSix is almost up - wonder if when that closes they will start showing him?

Back