Mars Toys 1/6 Riddler (Frank Gorshin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure which version of Riddler I’ll get. Assuming it’s going to be at least a couple releases again.

I think I would lean slightly more towards the spandex suit because that’s more what he wore fighting Batman and Robin. The suit was more when he was at his hideout.

I’d like to have both looks for him depending on how well the final protos look.

As for the sculpts, I like them both, but they look a little pale paint-wise. This riddler always looked a little more on the tan side to me

Both would be nice but I don’t see myself double dipping on any of these as cool as they are. At least Penguin only really had the one look. For Catwoman I’ll get the Newmar version. Those are probably the only rogues I really need aside from Mr. Freeze.

I can't really see them doing any Catwoman other than Newmar. Unless they give you a choice of head, but then the body would have to be generic... and I desperately want a Newmar body.

Both would be nice but I don’t see myself double dipping on any of these as cool as they are. At least Penguin only really had the one look. For Catwoman I’ll get the Newmar version. Those are probably the only rogues I really need aside from Mr. Freeze.
yea I get it. I wouldn't necessarily want to double dip on this either. I honestly would just prefer to be able to buy the suit itself separate without having to buy the full figure. So unless they have some special for a two pack, I'll just wait until it's released to get the parts from the suit version separately. Or, buy the two, and sell the extras I don't want.

I love accessories for my figures, but I don't like having two of the same figure which often causes me to spend more money than I would hope on the front end of things :lol :slap

I desperately want a Newmar body.
sfFU72c.gif

Q1XGhyg.gif

I desperately want a Newmar body.
Throughout the ages, many have sought the exact same thing. Catwoman said NO. 😆

Seriously though, there are TBL/Phicen bodies that will work. The S42 is one of the best for this. It is one of the taller bodies.

Def want both looks for Riddler. Second, I always dreamed of having a Mad Hatter figure so really want them to make him. And as much as I LOVE Newmar, I sure hope we get an Eartha Kit. I was so excited to see a person of color on my favorite tv show that I always rooted for her to turn good 😂. Still would buy both. Saw Newmar, West and Ward at sdcc in Hall H I believe that was her last con. My brother and I were so 😍😍😍😍😍 it was awesome.

Nice. Thanks for posting!
I wonder if Joost knows about these? He will want to steer clear I’m sure. That Bruce Wayne and Dick Greyson would be cool if Joost could get some good sculptors!

Back