Mars Toys 1/6 Riddler (Frank Gorshin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than Facebook, is there an email address or a specific website to contact Mars Toys about the Riddler mask?

Other than Facebook, is there an email address or a specific website to contact Mars Toys about the Riddler mask?

I think Mars Toys knows the mask isn't accurate and from that perspective the neck is probably a bit too long. Since it is still a prototype version - it will certainly be improved. I think - we'll see.

As long as it is brought to their attention about the mask, I have faith they they will address it.

I'd be concerned the mask would stain the head, so I wouldn't plan on using it.

7kwxhv.jpg

Not sure if anyone noticed but last night MeTV aired the very first Batman episode from 1966, where audiences first met the giggling, maniacal Riddler.

For those with DirecTV, its channel 54 on Saturday nights at 10:30pm PST.
I have Directv and there is no channel 54.

These episodes are just a tad over 25 minutes each on the complete series set; I hate to think how much is cut out to make them fit into a 30-minute window on terrestrial TV these days, with 12-14 minutes of commercials.

I love that this Riddler is going to come with BOTH the tights, and the suit in the one set. That was also posted on Facebook by Mars Toys.
That's great, glad we are getting both, the comic-book tights is a fun look, but I prefer the Riddlers tailored suit & bowler-hat more mobster look.
Which as far as I can tell was created for and first introduced in the 66 Batman series.
7lju32.jpg

And it looks great together with the trio Joker, Penguin, Riddler all in suits.
GettyImages-121982616-Epic-Bat-Facts-from-the-Original-1966-Batman-TV-Series-Gorshin-Meriwether-Romero-Meredith-1024x804.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

batman1966t.jpg
tumblr_mp9sw3cepH1r9p3ozo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back