Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if I have 0 interest in the 66 line, I have to admit that it’s almost perfection.
For the quality and the price, it’s the figure of the year IMO.
Can’t wait to receive my 89 Bruce and Mob Joker from them!

Wonder what i have to do to get that 7 day shipping. Cause mine has been stuck at a sorting facility for 2 days now.

The quick shipping is a luck of the draw. Overall, Kit's shipping is quick especially considering most of us are across vast oceans. The stars have to align so that every step of the shipping process is done efficiently. I've also noticed different companies deliver items coming from Kit. I've had DHL and USPS deliver Kit's parcels. This last one was delivered by Shopee Express:dunno. It was also listed as Out for Delivery in a city 25 miles away from me.

Just one quick pic of him right outta the box then I have to get back to making the donuts.

I’ll gush over him in detail later. Just outstanding. Outstanding.

5A6D1FE2-3887-4BFD-8BDE-C7F53701A956.jpeg

Just one quick pic of him right outta the box then I have to get back to making the donuts.

I’ll gush over him in detail later. Just outstanding. Outstanding.
I'd love to go into a long speech of amazement....but just W...O...W :eek:
:eek::eek:

Got mine today as well -- you guys certainly didn't exaggerate on how great this thing is! I defy Hot Toys to come up with a better tailored suit. I'll be passing on The Riddler, but Penguin shall be mine! They do really good work, and OneSixthKit's box showed up in pristine condition.

More, please.

Back