Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get every well name figure they make, but if they end up going balls-deep with obscure ones like Louie The Lilac, Shame, or Colonel Gumm, I'll definitely be a little selective.
I’d be surprised if they go much beyond the main four villains. Freeze too of course. Perhaps Egghead (because he’s Vincent Price), King Tut, or Mad Hatter but beyond those and you’re right that they’d start to be pretty obscure deep cuts. I could see Alfred happening though since they’re doing a Gough version already. Maybe even a Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson as well.

Agreed with Buttmunch.

I definitely want Mr. Freeze as 5th villain.

Egghead I very much remember (the dinosaur egg) at an impressionable age, but just not sure I'd bite. Mad Hatter, another one that young-me liked, would be hard to pass on but I wouldn't want another top hat villain competing with Penguin's style.

Agreed with Buttmunch.

I definitely want Mr. Freeze as 5th villain.

Egghead I very much remember (the dinosaur egg) at an impressionable age, but just not sure I'd bite. Mad Hatter, another one that young-me liked, would be hard to pass on but I wouldn't want another top hat villain competing with Penguin's style.
Mr Freeze would definitely also be an iconic villain from the 1966 TV series Batman Classics. 🥶

Did the Catwomans have different outfits? Or more or less the same? I wonder if they just do different heads for them or fully different figure versions.

I wouldn’t mind them getting creative and doing a Shatner Two-Face from the cartoon from a few years back. Heck, even McFarlane did that. That line is probably more or less what we might expect out of Mars.

I will have to restraint myself hugely with this line to just a couple. They just look so fantastic. The possibilities of where else they could go are terribly exciting.

I will have to restraint myself hugely with this line to just a couple. They just look so fantastic. The possibilities of where else they could go are terribly exciting.
Mars Toys did a fantastic job with Cesar Romero. Almost Hot Toys quality for me. If they can keep it at that level with Riddler (Frank Gorshin) and Penguin (Burgess Meredith), they'll rock it. 🤟

I still have not yet made a background for my moducase, but Joker is already up to his old pranks with the boys. Also, in rewatching the show, it was remarkable how many times Robin jumped all over the Batmobile
batmobile-joker.jpg

I'll be more than happy with Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman to go with Batman, Robin and Batgirl. Only other character I'd really want is Alfred.

I noticed today Mars are making Joel from The Last of Us. Along with their recent Bond announcement and who knows what else they have up their sleeve. Great for collectors given the quality they have shown but it will probably mean an increase in wait times.

Selfishly I wouldn't have minded them sticking to DC so the sixth month turnaround on this Joker remained the norm.

Back