Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6D176B13-F90F-4172-A539-FFC7FED7EC84.jpeg

It was all make believe? Childhood ruined…Dreams shattered…Mars Toys cancelled…:monkey2
🚨 Where did you get the information that Mars Toys has stopped production of Penguin (Burgess Meredith)? After the success of Joker (Cesar Romero) I can't imagine them discontinuing the 1966 line. In addition, according to my information, the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) from Mars Toys will be available for pre-order next month. That was my info before the Mars Toys Facebook disappeared. 😉

Does Mars Toys have a Facebook page again? 🤔

🚨 Where did you get the information that Mars Toys has stopped production of Penguin (Burgess Meredith)? After the success of Joker (Cesar Romero) I can't imagine them discontinuing the 1966 line. In addition, according to my information, the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) from Mars Toys will be available for pre-order next month. That was my info before the Mars Toys Facebook disappeared. 😉

Does Mars Toys have a Facebook page again? 🤔
I believe he was making a joke about the hat strap from the above photo.

I’ve never noticed that before.
Have you watched the Blu-Rays? So many little details I had never seen before. The slapdash makeup, Romero’s incredibly pronounced mustache, stains on teeth, wires, stunt people. I’m watching Star Trek for the first time in a looong time and encountering the same things. The cuts between Shatner and the stuntman are priceless.

Have you watched the Blu-Rays? So many little details I had never seen before. The slapdash makeup, Romero’s incredibly pronounced mustache, stains on teeth, wires, stunt people. I’m watching Star Trek for the first time in a looong time and encountering the same things. The cuts between Shatner and the stuntman are priceless.
No, I don’t have the Blu-ray’s but I imagine all kinds of things can be seen on them from a tv show that nobody ever thought would be recorded and paused. I have always noticed Romero’s mustache though. Even as a kid I thought that it was odd that the Joker had a stache. :lol

Back