Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The closest I have seen is the 1/6 Triumph Bonneville that came out about 10 years ago. They came out assembled and as a kit. It isn't a perfect match but it is a passable period bike. You'll have to fabricate the cowlings for yourself.

Mars Toys

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 1 h ·

Captain Villain, what do you think?
Costume In progress, non -final

Mars Penguin 2.jpg
Mars Penguin 3.jpg

I think it looks great, possibly a little young for Burgess Meredith at that time in his career. Were his clothes that baggy in the show?

God please someone do a 1966s Batgirl based on Yvonne Craig. I have Batman and Robin, the lady really would balance them out.

I just signedup for their newsletter. I might even get the Joker but the Riddler is a better choice. I am going to research their site. Thanks for the info.

BTW, I just got the John Robinson Lost In Space figure. The face isn't that great but overall it is a good figure, at least by my standards.

Unleased Viper?? Is this a company or a person custom making the figure for their own collection?

No problem. I bought the 66 Joker from him and have Mr. Freeze on order.
Well I just hope he responds via email. I am following facebook and kept the link. I don't go to facebook very often, in fact rarely. Hate to miss a message from him.

Back