Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aragen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via their Facebook.

Attachments

• 326573362_580356653538345_5727664954701414686_n.jpg
    326573362_580356653538345_5727664954701414686_n.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 325888774_860674428532730_6042184121534169817_n.jpg
    325888774_860674428532730_6042184121534169817_n.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 0
Apparently, they're doing Forever Two-Face as well. Curious to see how theirs will look vs the ToyzTruboStudios take.
(photo belongs to BigBreda)

Attachments

• Dent.PNG
    Dent.PNG
    757.1 KB · Views: 0
Exquisitely eccentric. I always said I’d buy Forever Riddler and Two Face from whichever company put them up first so Mars looks like they’re going to get my Riddler money.

Apparently, they're doing Forever Two-Face as well. Curious to see how theirs will look vs the ToyzTruboStudios take.
(photo belongs to BigBreda)
Judging by their other offerings and the Riddler prototype, better.

Very nice looking Riddler. Tempted but I still haven’t gotten the Batman Forever figures.
I'm just gonna display Forever villains with the Keaton Batman, assuming Hot Toys do eventually reissue him. Not strictly movie accurate but isn’t Kilmer supposed to be the same Batman as Keaton just recasted?

I'm just gonna display Forever villains with the Keaton Batman, assuming Hot Toys do eventually reissue him. Not strictly movie accurate but isn’t Kilmer supposed to be the same Batman as Keaton just recasted?
No, they’re different Batmen.

You need to get the Sonar Suit Kilmer to display with these, it’s a no brainer. They’re Kilmer’s villains.

BF7BAEE3-DE30-4663-B06F-0D3015A2BCFB.jpeg

Judging by their other offerings and the Riddler prototype, better.
Imma have to agree but until Mars does offer Dent, I'm sticking with Trubo.
I wouldn't mind Mars doing Batman '89 (comic) Two-Face. I'd PO that in a heartbeat.

So it's not set in the same universe as 89 and Returns? I thought it was the same Alfred, Wayne Manor etc.
I feel like the Schumacher films are more or less soft reboots. They retain some elements of the Burton films but are clearly different in a lot of ways.

I wonder if the hat is part of the sculpt or removable. Probably wouldn’t use the sculpt with the tongue personally (even though it does fit the character), but I like the hat and jacket look. I would guess the hat can be removed based upon the Nicholson Joker figures Mars are doing.

I feel like the Schumacher films are more or less soft reboots. They retain some elements of the Burton films but are clearly different in a lot of ways.

I wonder if the hat is part of the sculpt or removable. Probably wouldn’t use the sculpt with the tongue personally (even though it does fit the character), but I like the hat and jacket look. I would guess the hat can be removed based upon the Nicholson Joker figures Mars are doing.

I was just thinking that. I’d love to have the hat be optional on both heads.

Looks separate but who knows.

89293054-7826-4CE0-96B6-C1F9DC52278F.jpeg

Hat looks great! Only just noticed the tongue now I'm viewing it on a larger screen lol a little goofy but it works for the character.

So it's not set in the same universe as 89 and Returns? I thought it was the same Alfred, Wayne Manor etc.
The films do have some reoccuring actors and designs as well as some small metions of the previous films but none of the films are made out to be direct sequels or connected to each other. They are a bit like earlier Bond films when comparing Connery to Moore to Dalton, etc.

The most sequel like is Batman and Robin which really works and acts like a continuation of Forever. Apart from recasting Batman of course as the aesthetics are basically the same and feels like they are in the same universe.

Batman Returns is not a direct sequel as Burton didn't want to do that but wanted to do it differently for the sequel and Forever was really seen as a soft reboot before that was even a thing. Apart from Michael Gough and Pat Hingle there is really nothing there to connect it to Returns

Here's a link to a video review I found on YouTube of the Toys Trubo Two-Face. It's not my video, I randomly found it today.

I have to say the regular head sculpt is great. The likeness is definitely there. The smiling head sculpt, not so much sadly. But overall it's a fantastic representation of Two-Face from the movie. The costume looks especially nice.

Back