Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Yeah honestly I was very surprised to hear it. I take any rumor with a pinch of salt so I'd keep expectations for Alfred in check, just in case. Riddler I'm much more hopeful for since Mars themselves teased it.

I thought the celebration started this weekend? They make a looooooooooooooooooooong thing of it.

Still, even if it drops, it won't make it to Kit and Kit to ship before CYN hits.

It starts on the 10th and lasts for 15 days.
Mars's got about a week or so.

It starts on the 10th and lasts for 15 days.
Mars's got about a week or so.
Welp. Kit's shutting down on the 6th and won't kick back up until the 18th.
Mars can still reveal the figure but no shipments until then.

Yeah, I didn't think so. And once he's up and running, hopefully Mars will be too. Usually takes a little time after the holiday to gets the wheels moving again. That's why I always consider the month basically lost.

Dang, I was really hoping this would be shipping at the same time as Alfred. Could he still be a ways off?

The only thing Mars posted was a picture of his cane - not the full, packaged, ready-to-go figure like Alfred.

Dang, I was really hoping this would be shipping at the same time as Alfred. Could he still be a ways off?

The only thing Mars posted was a picture of his cane - not the full, packaged, ready-to-go figure like Alfred.
And the winged hourglass Box thing Riddler used.

Anyone got an update on this guy? I'm kind of expecting him to be released in the next week or so but that's probably wishful thinking with CNY wrapping up soon.

Anyone got an update on this guy? I'm kind of expecting him to be released in the next week or so but that's probably wishful thinking with CNY wrapping up soon.
He was supposed to be released before CNY but I'm guessing a hiccup occurred.

Considering Mars released Mr. Wayne, Joker and Alfred all within a month of each other is spoiling us. Its nice to see them clearing the backlog of figures with the new factory and the quality being so good. I like all three of them and the Romero Jokers look awesome to. If they can keep this quality I am in on any of the Burton Batman figure. The Riddler from forever look cool but not one i need. I am eagerly waiting for Returns Catwoman and Penguin and even Max Shrek. Bob the goon and Vicki Vale I would also get. I am curious if they are still going to do Bond figures. Those would be awesome after these 3 came out so well tailored.

Oh yeah.
Pretty sure Riddler and '22 Penguin will be shown not long after CNY

Back