• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Many new PF statues and more items added each week. Keep checking!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koto spidey, sue storm comiquette, and robocop pf ex all sold! Bump for others!

Last edited:
selling to many stuffs bro. why? now concentrating on specific line?

selling to many stuffs bro. why? now concentrating on specific line?

Hi bro! It's been a while. Great to see you are still here! No I just had a way too hard time trying to get almost everything that SS puts out. I had like 5 or more broken statues almost all in order and getting replacements was not a option because SS no longer wanted to give them out for small broken parts, and other small flaws. I had no chance to complete my collection and lost many key pieces I really must have like lady death. Ivy, scarlet witch, and spider woman I decided to keep them with mess up paints, scrapes, and chip and mess up bases. It was way too much work that took up everyday. So I decided to cut out 60 to 70% of my statues. Just not worth the time and headaches with the so called tuff no return policy at the time. On most of all of them I was forced to accept parts broken to get another replacement part or I get nothing. So in the end it was cut back or quit. I decided I didn't want to quit so cut back it is. So much less stress now and much more fun! :wave Merry Christmas my good friend! But bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back