Mandalorian: Boba Fett Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, feels like old times with a lot of goodies from Sideshow. I would’ve given them Best Year Ever award had they shot out a BoBF Boba or Bo-Katan PF though but beggars can’t be choosers:lol

Yea I hope for a BOBF Boba PF as well. Also as a bust.
And hope for the Mythos Boba so badly too !
With them all that would be the best year ever ! ;)

A giant When?!!!!!!! Regarding Mythos, this bust does not have room at my place but I will be making room for Mythos II.

Regret having to pass on the Djarin lifesize as well, that is also gorgeous

I was talking about BOBF PF and bust( easy repaint with the one they lately showed us at SDCC ) but only refering to a Mythos II ;)
Maybe was not clear enough sorry.

Do you think they will announce the preorder soon since they lately did it dir boba and han solo in carbonite ?

Will they announce the preorder soon for this one ? Announced in same time than Boba with Carbonite PF so should be on preorder soon right ?

I've been trying to sell my ROTJ for an even thousand and can't get a sniff. Doubling that price seems like very few takers. Cost me only about $3000-#3500 to build an entire life size of this, including the mannequin. These have clearly become open edition, made to order...

Back