Mandalorian: Boba Fett Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't take them long to get this rolling.

1200_previewbanner_400375_BobaBust_Scale.jpg

I hate Morrison as Fett and that whole awful show but still the Sarlaac eaten armor is a cool look. The big screw up here is that they only did half the jetpack. This bust would have been five times more appealing with the full jetpack and worth whatever extra it would have cost.

Honestly I wish they would have made the full Rising Phoenix jetpack with the Mando bust instead of 1/3 of the disintegration rifle. Or they could have made a deluxe version with a full size rifle that breaks down into sections.

At least Sideshow didn't include a swap out Morrison head that would have doubled as a Joe Rogan stand in.

Same. Looks great so far.

But kinda wanna wait to see if they do a clone or even Jango one of these days.

The previous Sideshow Jango Bust looks like it still holds up well, even by todays standard. But I like these newer Sideshow Busts that go down to the ab armor.

Just feels more "complete" that way. Not to mention adding a piece of his Arena jetpack on the back would really set a 2.0 version off.

The previous Sideshow Jango Bust looks like it still holds up well, even by todays standard. But I like these newer Sideshow Busts that go down to the ab armor.

Just feels more "complete" that way. Not to mention adding a piece of his Arena jetpack on the back would really set a 2.0 version off.

That bust must be a decade old or older at this point right? That was among their first line of busts if I remember correctly.

I do like these newer busts, their last two with Mando and now Mando Boba, both look great, so I'd like to see them continue with other helmeted characters. Don't think we'll get another Stormtrooper anytime soon as they still have one left, so sign me up for a Phase 1 Clone and take my money.

I like that this bust can easily pass as Jeremy Bulloch as post Sarlaac ROTJ Boba Fett. You don't see the extra 100 pounds he added climbing out of the Sarlacc Pit. I'll definitely wait to see the paint on the production versions but if it looks like the proto this could be a purchase.

This is fantastic and I so wish he could come live at my house, i love this armor the most of all his armors.

The imagery is admittedly a little questionable having caught snippets of your Fett x Fennec fanfic. No judgement from me of course. I say you should buy the bust and do with it as you wish.

Back