Mamegyorai 1:2 scale ALIEN head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EEC9329A-E826-42C2-8357-44288FE29ED9.jpeg

BTW, treasure Japan said that they would rather not mess with this due to the fact that it was full payment up front and they said something about the shipping price uncertainty when this thing is finally ready to ship. I know it will probably cost a small fortune to ship. Oh well, another cool item out of my reach.
1B2C3A8E-A42E-47C5-A43F-176FB516A2EF.jpeg
7F948D56-C5E1-42EA-91DB-B4DACB9C0561.jpeg

I've not heard a peep. I also tried to order one of these but have been thwarted at every turn. Anyone have any luck securing one of these and care to share how you did it? I've had no luck whatsoever.

It´s a shame, after all the effort they put into research and sculpting the piece. To make a repaint of such a pricy piece is pure madness.

Yeah, that actually looks pretty bad in those pics. Very toy like. Although we've seen how picture quality can make or break a piece time and time again. I'll reserve judgement for more pics.... Easy for me as I haven't ordered one, I'd be worried if I had.

Agreed, the paint looks very unfinished throughout. Compare this to say, the Prime 1 Dog Alien paint job, evidence that a good mass-production paint job CAN be accomplished. Its possible, as we've seen. It would seem to be the Achilles heel of a lot of these companies.

Back