Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love the Jean Grey, but is it on pre-order anywhere? Or just a tease?

I recently discovered Mafex. Some reviewers say that they are just expensive Marvel Legends. They are not, they are not even in the same ballpark quality wise. Mafex is great. I have Cyclops and Venom with Spider-Man, Carnage, Wolverine, Gambit, The Dark Knight and Robin and Batman the New adventures on the way. Will preorder Psylocke soon. These figures are SO muvh fun to pose.

She'll look great next to my Cyclops and Wolverine when she comes out-- let's see 3/2022, that means... July 2024, when taking into consideration that MAFEX has a backlog of around 40 figures that were solicited before her.

With releases that far away, I sometimes ask myself if I'll still be alive by that time! *chuckles*

If MAFEX releases a comic shaded version of Wolverine, I will probably buy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Jean Grey, but is it on pre-order anywhere? Or just a tease?

I recently discovered Mafex. Some reviewers say that they are just expensive Marvel Legends. They are not, they are not even in the same ballpark quality wise. Mafex is great. I have Cyclops and Venom with Spider-Man, Carnage, Wolverine, Gambit, The Dark Knight and Robin and Batman the New adventures on the way. Will preorder Psylocke soon. These figures are SO muvh fun to pose.

Hobby Link Japan has it up now

https://www.hlj.com/mafex-jean-grey-comic-ver-medmafex-160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From FB

Attachments

• ACBE0390-633B-4C89-9B52-4DE24B11800D.jpeg
    ACBE0390-633B-4C89-9B52-4DE24B11800D.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 9098CE38-165D-4503-A2BF-C1FBACA93B42.jpeg
    9098CE38-165D-4503-A2BF-C1FBACA93B42.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 86
Wow a black suit Spider-Man!!!!! :panic: :panic:

The Black suit is my second most fav Spider suit, and this one looks so good!!!

Finally - the black Spidey costume! It's a pity it wasn't in the PS4 game, so it is unlikely Hot Toys will ever make it.
Looks great. I'm surprised it hasn't wound up in the PS4 game yet ... reeeallly wish they'd get on with that so HT makes it.

It is kind of sad that companies like Mafex, Figuarts, etc. are just blowing Hot Toys out of the water in new reveals. We actually get innovative, new characters from these smaller lines while Hot Toys sitting there with hot trash like Doctor Strange rofl.

Back