Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re different sculpts every time.
I'm not talking about the sculpts. I'm referring to these long ass cricket legs that are becoming more and more prevalent on their figures.

Not every character looks right with them. All I'm saying. And I'm 98% certain Hush Bats and Nightwing are using the same upper leg/thighs.

I've got them both here in front of me.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the sculpts. I'm referring to these long ass cricket legs that are becoming more and more prevalent on their figures.

Not every character looks right with them. All I'm saying. And I'm 98% certain Hush Bats and Nightwing are using the same upper leg/thighs.

I've got them both here in front of me.
As compared to?

As compared to?
I'm struggling to understand what you're asking here.

I'm not comparing this to anything. I'm point blank making a statement based on personal opinion. DD looks odd as hell and Mafex use of oddly long legs with tiny torsos doesn't work for every character.

If you can look at those DD pics and be like - damn, that looks great - more power to ya.

I look at them and be like - damn, that figure looks weird AF.

It's all subjective. Mind you, I've collected the **** out Mafex. But it's about gd time we call bs when we see it. That's what I'm doing here, so we're clear.

Personally, I'm not paying upwards of $100 for that. It looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
I'm struggling to understand what you're asking here.

I'm not comparing this to anything. I'm point blank making a statement based on personal opinion. DD looks odd as hell and Mafex use of oddly long legs with tiny torsos doesn't work for every character.

If you can look at those DD pics and be like - damn, that looks great - more power to ya.

I look at them and be like - damn, that figure looks weird AF.

It's all subjective. Mind you, I've collected the **** out Mafex. But it's about gd time we call bs when we see it. That's what I'm doing here, so we're clear.

Personally, I'm not paying upwards of $100 for that. It looks ridiculous.
I’m asking you to show a figure that doesn’t have ‘oddly long legs with tiny torso’

Back