LOTR PINBALL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LOTR Pinball

Very nice... I just hope Stern offer a maintenance service - if anything goes wrong?

That is the same one they have at the movie theatre where I go every Tuesday... it is friggin AWESOME... you are a lucky guy Bill. When can I come play?

Very awesome Bill, I wish I had the money for something like that. You can see were the money goes on it. 8)

I just hope Stern offer a maintenance service

I researched this before I bought one and talked to two different technicians and the first two runs had a couple minor issues but the third run was perfect, which mine is, and except for changing burnt-out bulbs and eventually changing the rubbers on bumbers as they wear out it has been one of their best machines. The pinball actualy has it's own diagnostic built in and if a problem did arise it tells you. Also,
both Sterns and Discount Arcade have technicians just a toll free number away that will help you with any problem for free as long as you own it. AND they do offer exstended warranties but they were honest with me and said I did not need it..:rock
ANYWAY, I feel good about it..:dance
Bill
:gandalf

When can I come play?
I just bit my tongue......:help :help :help
(Get your mind out of the gutter Bill..)
Well why sure, you can come play with me...:eek:

Ooooooopssssss... I think I should think about what I write first instead of typing what just comes to my mind... sorry :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
It's OK Ness...:wave

Hey Bill,

Knowing that your a biker, did you ever look into getting the Lord of the Rings Harley Davidson bike? I never knew one existed until a friend at work today brought in a Lord of the Rings collectible catalog in for me to look at. It was from 2003 and it had mostly items from UC and Noble but it had that HD bike I'd never seen. :google

No I didn't. I have a Honda VTX 1800 and Harley didn't have anything that matched all the features a VTX has including the UNREAL POWER that mine has also I cannot afford a Big Harley. They do make some nice bikes though.....
Bill
(If I win the Lottery I will buy the LOTR one...:p )

Back