Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's Customs Sith Lords

The Malak is really nice, but that's a brilliant Revan kitbash.

Here is my custom Mythos Fett. I bought the delux Fett and just used extra parts to put this together.
I used a few parts to also make a custom rifle.

1.jpg
8.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg

I cant help but to have multiple Fetts. I like the look of his weapon, but it looked to plane for my taste. I repainted, weathered, and gave it some lightning effect. I also gave his dent on the helmet a sliver touch up.

2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
22.jpg
11.jpg

I was able to get my hands on another HT Anakin head, so I repainted his eyes and gave his some weathering around the eyes. Same sculpt, but different looks.

12.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg

So many great ideas to steal from you!!

Seriously that tuning fork gun looks awesome and I'll be happy if my Mythos Fett comes out half as good as yours!

I dont think SS or HT has gotten a good likeness of Han yet. But SS Han was an absolute mess. After years of looking at it, I decided to give it a full repaint. I stripped off the old paint and gave him a slight upgrade. I mean it couldn't be any worse then what SS gave us. I included some before and after pics.
20181225_231054.jpg
15.JPG

Back